Adecco appoints TBWA\ to £30m European advertising account
LONDON – TBWA\London has won the estimated £20m to £30m pan-European account for international recruitment agency Adecco after a final two-way pitch.
TBWA\ won the account after going up in the final round against
Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R. The two were shortlisted from a long list of five agencies.
Adecco, which is headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, is the firm formerly known as Alfred Marks and has more than 7,000 offices worldwide.
The review, which was handled by AAR, initially saw five agencies pitch for the account.
At Adecco the review was overseen by chief marketing officer Gonzalo Fernandez-Castro and Ian Grundy, who earlier this year was appointed senior vice-president of public relations and global marketing partnerships. He had formerly been senior vice-president of marketing communications and international sales for Adecco USA.
For Y&R, losingt the pitch was its second disappointment in the recruitment sector. Earlier this year Adecco Manpower appointed WPP's Grey and Red Cell after a pitch against Young & Rubicam and Lowe.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Global Insight Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 plus Car/ Car Allowance, London
- Creative Project Assistant become £20K-£24K, London