Adecco appoints TBWA\ to £30m European advertising account
LONDON – TBWA\London has won the estimated £20m to £30m pan-European account for international recruitment agency Adecco after a final two-way pitch.
TBWA\ won the account after going up in the final round against
Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R. The two were shortlisted from a long list of five agencies.
Adecco, which is headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, is the firm formerly known as Alfred Marks and has more than 7,000 offices worldwide.
The review, which was handled by AAR, initially saw five agencies pitch for the account.
At Adecco the review was overseen by chief marketing officer Gonzalo Fernandez-Castro and Ian Grundy, who earlier this year was appointed senior vice-president of public relations and global marketing partnerships. He had formerly been senior vice-president of marketing communications and international sales for Adecco USA.
For Y&R, losingt the pitch was its second disappointment in the recruitment sector. Earlier this year Adecco Manpower appointed WPP's Grey and Red Cell after a pitch against Young & Rubicam and Lowe.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- E-Commerce Manager Stopgap £45000 per annum, South East England
- Freelance Account Managers / Senior Account Managers, £NEG Fill Recruitment Ltd Negotiable, London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £58,000 per annum, London