Adecco appoints TBWA\ to £30m European advertising account
LONDON – TBWA\London has won the estimated £20m to £30m pan-European account for international recruitment agency Adecco after a final two-way pitch.
TBWA\ won the account after going up in the final round against
Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R. The two were shortlisted from a long list of five agencies.
Adecco, which is headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, is the firm formerly known as Alfred Marks and has more than 7,000 offices worldwide.
The review, which was handled by AAR, initially saw five agencies pitch for the account.
At Adecco the review was overseen by chief marketing officer Gonzalo Fernandez-Castro and Ian Grundy, who earlier this year was appointed senior vice-president of public relations and global marketing partnerships. He had formerly been senior vice-president of marketing communications and international sales for Adecco USA.
For Y&R, losingt the pitch was its second disappointment in the recruitment sector. Earlier this year Adecco Manpower appointed WPP's Grey and Red Cell after a pitch against Young & Rubicam and Lowe.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Social Content Producer leading London Digital Agency highly progressive social account Ramsden Road c.£40k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Secure Connectivity Product Manager Barclay Meade £60000 - £70000 per annum + bonus + benefits, Berkshire
- Digital Fundraising Analyst PFJ £34000.00 - £41500.00 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager | Luxury | £28,000 Dynamic New Alliances £24000.00 - £28000.00 per annum + Excellent Benefits , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Midweight Copywriter Major Players £35000 - £40000 per annum, London (South), London (Greater)