Prospect Swetenhams launches affluent consumer file
LONDON – Prospect Swetenhams is launching a 'Tiscali' list, which featuring over 1m affluent, predominantly UK male consumers with internet access.
The file will contain postal and email addresses of customers of Tiscali UK, one of the largest internet service providers in Europe with more than 4.5m active users.
Karen Grant-Bond, B2C list manager, said: "Key characteristics of the file advocate that it will work extremely well for a whole host of goods and services, including mail order, financial, publications, travel and a wide range of leisure pursuits."
The base rental for the file is £160,000 for 0-12 months recency and £140,000 for 13-24 months.
Prospect Swetenhams recently took on the management of a file for mail order brand Mini Marvellous, offering more than 18,000 ABC1 mothers of children aged between two and eight.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- Digital Marketing Manager Salt £40000 - £50000 per annum + bonus, London
- Trainee Account Executive Michael Page Digital £16000 per annum, Guildford
- Market Insight & Reporting Manager Michael Page Digital £42800 - £50300 per annum, London