Prospect Swetenhams launches affluent consumer file
LONDON – Prospect Swetenhams is launching a 'Tiscali' list, which featuring over 1m affluent, predominantly UK male consumers with internet access.
The file will contain postal and email addresses of customers of Tiscali UK, one of the largest internet service providers in Europe with more than 4.5m active users.
Karen Grant-Bond, B2C list manager, said: "Key characteristics of the file advocate that it will work extremely well for a whole host of goods and services, including mail order, financial, publications, travel and a wide range of leisure pursuits."
The base rental for the file is £160,000 for 0-12 months recency and £140,000 for 13-24 months.
Prospect Swetenhams recently took on the management of a file for mail order brand Mini Marvellous, offering more than 18,000 ABC1 mothers of children aged between two and eight.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Web Designer Propel £28000 - £32000 per annum + Excellent Benefits, Milton Keynes
- Digital Project Manager Propel £25000 - £35000 per annum + Excellent benefits, London
- Senior Online Merchandiser Ecommerce Furniture Retailer Herts Propel £40000 - £50000 per annum + Benefits, Hertfordshire
- Head of Customer Loyalty Propel £50000 - £55000 per annum + 30% Bonus, London
- VB5170 NG Digital Marketing c. £125 p/d, Bristol, City of Bristol