Prospect Swetenhams launches affluent consumer file
LONDON – Prospect Swetenhams is launching a 'Tiscali' list, which featuring over 1m affluent, predominantly UK male consumers with internet access.
The file will contain postal and email addresses of customers of Tiscali UK, one of the largest internet service providers in Europe with more than 4.5m active users.
Karen Grant-Bond, B2C list manager, said: "Key characteristics of the file advocate that it will work extremely well for a whole host of goods and services, including mail order, financial, publications, travel and a wide range of leisure pursuits."
The base rental for the file is £160,000 for 0-12 months recency and £140,000 for 13-24 months.
Prospect Swetenhams recently took on the management of a file for mail order brand Mini Marvellous, offering more than 18,000 ABC1 mothers of children aged between two and eight.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Account Director Direct Recruitment £45,000, Central London