Gloves off for Harvey Nichols winter sales ad campaign
LONDON - The paper is not even off the Christmas presents yet, but Harvey Nichols already has its eye on the winter sales with a new ad campaign reminding customers they had better be match fit to get the bargains they covet.
The ads, created by DDB London, are set in a boxing ring, highlighting the fact the sale begins on Boxing Day in Edinburgh.
In one, an Alexander McQueen jacket is under the spotlight in the ring, while another ad shows a dress by Zac Posen. The ads were created by Grant Parker and Jo Wenley.
Julia Bowe, marketing director at Harvey Nichols, said: "The campaign promotes the sale in a typical 'punchy', Harvey Nichols way, combining glamorous fashion with a Harvey Nichols twist, using iconic imagery and a sense of humour."
The campaign is running in regional press in London, Manchester, Birmingham, Leeds, Edinburgh and Dublin, in titles such as Evening Standard, Edinburgh Evening News and Birmingham Post. Media is through Rocket.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Commercial Head of Branded Content-Established Digital Business Ultimate Asset £65000 - £76000 per annum + bonus and huge benefits , London
- PPC Senior Executive - Big Brand - PPC Ultimate Asset £23000 - £28000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Graphic Designer:(Fashion,Retail,Conceptual,Print, Digital) Creative Recruitment £23000 - £30000 per annum, London
- Paid Media Account Manager - Paid Search PPC - Agency Leader Ultimate Asset £28000 - £38000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- PR Senior Account Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £26000 - £33000 per annum, Manchester
- Biddable Paid Social Manager - Paid Media - FMCG Client Ultimate Asset £30000 - £40000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London