Gloves off for Harvey Nichols winter sales ad campaign
LONDON - The paper is not even off the Christmas presents yet, but Harvey Nichols already has its eye on the winter sales with a new ad campaign reminding customers they had better be match fit to get the bargains they covet.
The ads, created by DDB London, are set in a boxing ring, highlighting the fact the sale begins on Boxing Day in Edinburgh.
In one, an Alexander McQueen jacket is under the spotlight in the ring, while another ad shows a dress by Zac Posen. The ads were created by Grant Parker and Jo Wenley.
Julia Bowe, marketing director at Harvey Nichols, said: "The campaign promotes the sale in a typical 'punchy', Harvey Nichols way, combining glamorous fashion with a Harvey Nichols twist, using iconic imagery and a sense of humour."
The campaign is running in regional press in London, Manchester, Birmingham, Leeds, Edinburgh and Dublin, in titles such as Evening Standard, Edinburgh Evening News and Birmingham Post. Media is through Rocket.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Global Business Development Manager - Top international Company! ADLIB Up to £70k DOE, Bath