ITV to unveil redesign of channel logos
LONDON – ITV is rebranding its channel logos to bring them into line with the new ITV4 logo, using the same design in a variety of colours.
ITV will unveil the new logos on Monday with the on-screen launch earmarked for January 16. It is expected ITV1 will adopt the same edgy design as ITV4 only with a colour scheme of black and yellow.
The redesign is part of dramatic overhaul to bring all ITV digital stations under one clear identity for the digital future. As it stands, ITV1, 2 and 3 still have the yellow and blue while ITV4 has an sharper looking logo with white, black and green.
The new logos were created by Red Bee Media, formerly known as BBC Broadcast.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Digital Project Manager Profiles Creative £35000 - £50000 per annum, City of London
- Senior Designer Guru Careers £35 - 50k DOE, Based in South West London (SW18) - Commutable from Putney, Central London, The City, Greater London
- Digital Marketing Executive Better Placed Recruitment £20000 - £30000 per annum + Benefits, Leeds
- Account Manager Pitch Consultants £24000 - £30000 per annum, Warwickshire