Bodyform asks women to vote with £5m fully integrated campaign
LONDON - SCA Hygiene Products is launching a £5m fully integrated marketing campaign to promote its Bodyform feminine hygiene brand with 'Vote for change' placards being sent to 2.5m homes.
The direct mail campaign has been developed by DM agency Craik Jones Watson Mitchell Voekel to mark the launch of the New Generation Ultra towels as well as a "new attitude" for Bodyform.
The campaign will comprise money-off vouchers and samples that will be mailed to all Boots Advantage Card holders and all those on the Bodyform database. There will also be an additional nationwide door-drop to more than 1m households situated near Asda stores nationwide.
The campaign will also feature TV and outdoor ads, created by Bartle Bogle Hegarty and designed in the style of an aggressive political campaign.
The ads play on the statistics of widespread female dissatisfaction with sanitary protection and demand for change. The mail campaign launches on January 16 and on television a week later.
Haygarth is managing an extensive PR campaign, incorporating trade and consumer media relations, plus media promotions in national press and online titles.
A series of promotions will run in Cosmopolitan magazine, including tips on how to take control of your life, to link in with the campaign theme, and encouraging women not to accept second best.
Cosmopolitan readers are also urged to write in with their own personal manifestos for change, echoing the political aspects of the campaign, for the chance to win a year's life coaching.
A nationwide survey is also being conducted to find out women's attitudes and bring to life the themes of the campaign. The online campaign will take a similar focus.
The New Generation Bodyform Ultra Towels use a "SecureFit" technology and include several variants: Ultra normal with/without wings, Ultra Super with/without wings, and a specific night towel, Bodyform Goodnight.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Account Director AF Selection £35,000 - £38,000 plus car, Birmingham
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Global Insight Director Ball & Hoolahan £75,000 + CA + benefits, London