Two chase Nokia's £85m Asia Pacific media business
HONG KONG - Nokia is expected to choose between 10-year incumbent ZenithOptimedia and Group M agency MediaCom as the four-month review of its £85m Asia-Pacific media business reaches its conclusion next week.
Sources suggest MediaCom, which also handles Nokia's European media account, is negotiating fees with the mobile giant, according to a report by Media Asia.
However, speculation that ZenithOptimedia is preparing for the loss of the business appears to be premature.
Other agencies involved at various stages of the review have included OMD and Universal McCann.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- SHOPPER MARKETING ACCOUNT HANDLERS - London agencies - £38k-55k (perm & freelance) Judi Patton £28-£55k- plus bonus and benefits, London
- head of new business > #1 DIGITAL & CONTENT AGENCY collectivo £60k-£80k plus agency bens, Central London
- Account Director Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager - [Retail / Digital] - Superb agency! £35k - £39k Fill Recruitment Ltd £35k - £39k + bonus & benefits, Central London
- Marketing Manager - FMCG - London or Home counties Stonor £45,000 - £55,000 dependent on experience , London, Essex, Bucks or Oxon
- Creative Director The Marketing Practice Up to £120k dependant on experience , East Hendred, near to Didcot in Oxfordshire