Two chase Nokia's £85m Asia Pacific media business
HONG KONG - Nokia is expected to choose between 10-year incumbent ZenithOptimedia and Group M agency MediaCom as the four-month review of its £85m Asia-Pacific media business reaches its conclusion next week.
Sources suggest MediaCom, which also handles Nokia's European media account, is negotiating fees with the mobile giant, according to a report by Media Asia.
However, speculation that ZenithOptimedia is preparing for the loss of the business appears to be premature.
Other agencies involved at various stages of the review have included OMD and Universal McCann.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Mid Weight Graphic Designer - Consumer agency JEFFERSON £28-35k plus benefits, SE Surrey
- Category Insight Manager - 12 mths contract Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£50K-£56K + Benefits + Generous Bonus, Herts/North of London
- Senior Digital Delivery Manager Harvey Nash £55000 per annum + package, Nottingham
- Assistant Buyer - Global Tech Brand Aquent Up to £49,000 Dependent on Skills and experience, London
- Senior Digital Operations Manager Harvey Nash £50000 per annum + package, Nottingham