Two chase Nokia's £85m Asia Pacific media business
HONG KONG - Nokia is expected to choose between 10-year incumbent ZenithOptimedia and Group M agency MediaCom as the four-month review of its £85m Asia-Pacific media business reaches its conclusion next week.
Sources suggest MediaCom, which also handles Nokia's European media account, is negotiating fees with the mobile giant, according to a report by Media Asia.
However, speculation that ZenithOptimedia is preparing for the loss of the business appears to be premature.
Other agencies involved at various stages of the review have included OMD and Universal McCann.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Digital Senior Sales Manager - Leading Ad Tech Business Ultimate Asset £40000 - £50000 per annum + 100% COMMISSION , London