Two chase Nokia's £85m Asia Pacific media business
HONG KONG - Nokia is expected to choose between 10-year incumbent ZenithOptimedia and Group M agency MediaCom as the four-month review of its £85m Asia-Pacific media business reaches its conclusion next week.
Sources suggest MediaCom, which also handles Nokia's European media account, is negotiating fees with the mobile giant, according to a report by Media Asia.
However, speculation that ZenithOptimedia is preparing for the loss of the business appears to be premature.
Other agencies involved at various stages of the review have included OMD and Universal McCann.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Digital Designer Gemini Search £20,000 - £25,000 plus benefits, Central London
- European SBM Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Brand and Advertising Manager EMR £57000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- CRM Insight Analyst Major Players £40000 - £45000 per annum, London