SPSS updates data mining software
LONDON - Predictive analytics software company SPSS has released a new version of its data mining software Clementine 10.
The update improves integration with other SPSS products such as Dimensions survey research series, allowing users to incorporate text, web and survey data in their predictive models.
It also increases the flexibility of model building with new feature selection capabilities, designed to enable analysts to quickly identify the most and least important data attributes for a given analysis, and it ranks and filter attributes in different ways.
In addition, the update offers performance improvements such as in-database caching, database write-back with indexing and optimised merging for joining tables outside of the database, and allows user organisations with multiple or multi-core computers to take advantage of parallel processing.
SPSS' UK customers include Barclays, British Airways, FT.com, Unilever and Waitrose.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Account Director AF Selection £35,000 - £38,000 plus car, Birmingham
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Global Insight Director Ball & Hoolahan £75,000 + CA + benefits, London
- Marketing & PR Executive Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment To £23,500, West Sussex