SPSS updates data mining software
LONDON - Predictive analytics software company SPSS has released a new version of its data mining software Clementine 10.
The update improves integration with other SPSS products such as Dimensions survey research series, allowing users to incorporate text, web and survey data in their predictive models.
It also increases the flexibility of model building with new feature selection capabilities, designed to enable analysts to quickly identify the most and least important data attributes for a given analysis, and it ranks and filter attributes in different ways.
In addition, the update offers performance improvements such as in-database caching, database write-back with indexing and optimised merging for joining tables outside of the database, and allows user organisations with multiple or multi-core computers to take advantage of parallel processing.
SPSS' UK customers include Barclays, British Airways, FT.com, Unilever and Waitrose.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- SHOPPER MARKETING ACCOUNT HANDLERS - London agencies - £38k-55k (perm & freelance) Judi Patton £28-£55k- plus bonus and benefits, London
- head of new business > #1 DIGITAL & CONTENT AGENCY collectivo £60k-£80k plus agency bens, Central London
- Account Director Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager - [Retail / Digital] - Superb agency! £35k - £39k Fill Recruitment Ltd £35k - £39k + bonus & benefits, Central London
- Marketing Manager - FMCG - London or Home counties Stonor £45,000 - £55,000 dependent on experience , London, Essex, Bucks or Oxon
- Creative Director The Marketing Practice Up to £120k dependant on experience , East Hendred, near to Didcot in Oxfordshire