Golley Slater to offer internet marketing with Push Digital acquisition
LONDON - Digital marketing agency Push Digital has been bought by independent ad and PR network Golley Slater as part of its plan to launch a full-service web design and marketing division.
Golley Slater has previously outsourced digital marketing work but said that it had been looking to acquire a specialist for some time.
Push was founded in 2001, is based in London, and counts Tesco and BMW among its clients. Its founders, Liz Faber and Mathew March Smith, will become joint managing directors of Golley Slater Digital.
Push said it survived the turbulent marketplace because of its production company model, which allowed it to recruit staff around projects.
Faber said: "We feel that integrating into a large marketing group is the obvious next step for the business to capitalise on our experience."
Golley Slater has seen turnover rise to almost £50m after a programme of start-ups and acquisitions, including Edinburgh marketing company Talented.
Chris Lovell, CEO of Golley Slater, said: "We are growing both by acquisitions and start-ups. We launched a promotional marketing start-up last June, which is already working on some big campaigns, and our direct start-up, launched in 2004, is already doing £3m in turnover."
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Senior Account Manager Dynamic New Alliances £30000.00 - £36000.00 per annum, City of London