Hicklin Slade wins Honda dealership account
LONDON - Honda has awarded its £1.5m dealership marketing business to Hicklin Slade & Partners.
Hicklin & Slade won the account to work with 200 Honda dealers across the UK after a competitive pitch with other unnamed agencies.
Previously, individual dealers had done their marketing on an ad-hoc basis. The account will include all elements of an integrated marketing campaign, including direct mail, email and in-dealership point of sale.
Robert Moss, dealer marketing manager at Honda UK, said: "We are looking forward to working with Hicklin Slade to bring alive the 'Power of Dreams' campaign to all of our dealerships in the UK."
Honda's current marketing support to dealers centres on a website that allows dealers to access an extensive library of advertising materials, recent press articles, cold data and event kits.
Mark Khoo, Hicklin Slade account director, said: "The dealers are crucial to the success of Honda as a brand. The challenge for the agency is to produce outstanding, timely communications that help the dealers to hit their individual sales targets cost effectively."
Hicklin Slade won the Honda direct marketing business back in 2002, and recently worked on the two-stage launch of the new Honda Civic. This included a teaser campaign targeting existing customers and the above-the-line unveiling of Honda's new TV ad "the choir".
Honda UK last year topped 90,000 in sales for the first time, claiming a 3.5% share in the market.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Editorial Compliance Telegraph Media Group Competitive + excellent benefits, London
- board director > DIRECT RESPONSE EVANGELIST collectivo to £90k + bens, LONDON
- Director of Marketing Greenwich School of Management Circa £80,000 per annum package + bonus , Greenwich and Greenford, London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Brand Manager Amnesty International Secretariat £52,464, WC1X 0DW
- Head of Creative Services [Fill Exclusive] - Unique London Agency - £100k+ Fill Recruitment Ltd £100k+, Central London