Occam launches analytical software tools at Technology for Marketing
LONDON - Occam will be launching two new analytical software tools, Discoverer and Surveyor, at this year's Technology for Marketing show as part of its new geological approach to data management.
The two analysis tool Discoverer and the campaign management tool Surveyor are each launched under the Occam Faststats umbrella.
Discoverer is designed to allow analysts to predict their customer's next transaction and increase campaign response rates. It uses an intuitive drag-and-drop approach to deliver marketing analysis with an easy-to-use interface, which can be accessed either as a desktop application or remotely via the internet.
Surveyor allows marketers to plan, produce and measure direct marketing campaigns and strategic train-of-thought analysis. It can be customised to suit individual business and data requirements and help identify cross-selling opportunities.
Scott Logie, managing director at Occam, said: "Technology for Marketing provides a gateway to finding the range of technical solutions that will make marketers life easier. We look forward to clearly demonstrating this through Discoverer and Surveyor."
Alongside the launch of the two new products, there will also be opportunities to discover more about data planning, analysis, acquisition, cleansing, integration and campaign execution at Occam's stand, where activity will include how they "drill down into data".
Logie will also be giving a seminar at Technology for Marketing in the Database Marketing and Marketing Analytics Theatre. In his seminar, Logie will also provide further information on Occam's analytical software tools.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Account Director AF Selection £35,000 - £38,000 plus car, Birmingham
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Global Insight Director Ball & Hoolahan £75,000 + CA + benefits, London
- Motion graphics designer/after effects expert Salt £200 - £300 per day, City of London