Occam launches analytical software tools at Technology for Marketing
LONDON - Occam will be launching two new analytical software tools, Discoverer and Surveyor, at this year's Technology for Marketing show as part of its new geological approach to data management.
The two analysis tool Discoverer and the campaign management tool Surveyor are each launched under the Occam Faststats umbrella.
Discoverer is designed to allow analysts to predict their customer's next transaction and increase campaign response rates. It uses an intuitive drag-and-drop approach to deliver marketing analysis with an easy-to-use interface, which can be accessed either as a desktop application or remotely via the internet.
Surveyor allows marketers to plan, produce and measure direct marketing campaigns and strategic train-of-thought analysis. It can be customised to suit individual business and data requirements and help identify cross-selling opportunities.
Scott Logie, managing director at Occam, said: "Technology for Marketing provides a gateway to finding the range of technical solutions that will make marketers life easier. We look forward to clearly demonstrating this through Discoverer and Surveyor."
Alongside the launch of the two new products, there will also be opportunities to discover more about data planning, analysis, acquisition, cleansing, integration and campaign execution at Occam's stand, where activity will include how they "drill down into data".
Logie will also be giving a seminar at Technology for Marketing in the Database Marketing and Marketing Analytics Theatre. In his seminar, Logie will also provide further information on Occam's analytical software tools.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Commercial Head of Branded Content-Established Digital Business Ultimate Asset £65000 - £76000 per annum + bonus and huge benefits , London
- PPC Senior Executive - Big Brand - PPC Ultimate Asset £23000 - £28000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Graphic Designer:(Fashion,Retail,Conceptual,Print, Digital) Creative Recruitment £23000 - £30000 per annum, London
- Paid Media Account Manager - Paid Search PPC - Agency Leader Ultimate Asset £28000 - £38000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- PR Senior Account Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £26000 - £33000 per annum, Manchester
- Biddable Paid Social Manager - Paid Media - FMCG Client Ultimate Asset £30000 - £40000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London