Steve Aldridge and Nick Moore selected for Cannes duty
LONDON - Tequila\London's Nick Moore and Partners Andrews Aldridge's Steve Aldridge have been selected as the UK judges on the Cannes Direct Lions jury.
The 2006 festival takes place on June 18-24, with UK agencies hoping to take the Grand Prix after losing out to Germany's Nordpol Hamburg Agentur, which won for its Renault Modus launch campaign.
Neither Moore, executive creative director at Tequila, nor Aldridge, creative partner at Partners Andrews Aldridge, have judged at Cannes before, although Aldridge was a judge in the pre-selection of UK entries last year.
They join judges from the rest of the world and jury president Steve Harrison, managing director and creative partner at Harrison Troughton Wunderman.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- European Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum, South East
- Marketing & Research Manager - $1.8b Global Publisher Recruitment Revolution Excellent Salary + Bonus Potential + Full Corporate Benefits Package, Chichester
- CRM Manager - Iconic London Brand Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £40K-£60K + Benefits Package, Central London
- Senior Marketing & New Business Manager Dynamic New Alliances £32000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + Benefits, City of London
- Visual Merchandising Manager (Retail, Fashion, Creative, VM) Creative Recruitment £35000 - £40000 per annum + Negotiable, Hertfordshire