Steve Aldridge and Nick Moore selected for Cannes duty
LONDON - Tequila\London's Nick Moore and Partners Andrews Aldridge's Steve Aldridge have been selected as the UK judges on the Cannes Direct Lions jury.
The 2006 festival takes place on June 18-24, with UK agencies hoping to take the Grand Prix after losing out to Germany's Nordpol Hamburg Agentur, which won for its Renault Modus launch campaign.
Neither Moore, executive creative director at Tequila, nor Aldridge, creative partner at Partners Andrews Aldridge, have judged at Cannes before, although Aldridge was a judge in the pre-selection of UK entries last year.
They join judges from the rest of the world and jury president Steve Harrison, managing director and creative partner at Harrison Troughton Wunderman.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Junior Account Director / Account Director - Fabulous Global Agency - Central London - to £47k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £47k, Central London
- business director > TOP LONDON AGENCY > ATL collectivo Up to £90,000 + great benefits, London
- ACCOUNT MANAGER | Integrated Agency | Confectionery | up to £30k Judi Patton up to £30k, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - Creative London Agency - MOBILE/Social Media - £40-47k Judi Patton £40-47k, London
- Senior Art Director Major Players £50000 - £55000 per annum, London
- Business Development Manager Major Players £40000 - £55000 per annum + excellent bonus, London