Communicator founder Seligman hands managing director role to Ellis
LONDON – Paul Seligman, founder of direct marketing agency Communicator, has handed the managing director role over to Chloe Ellis and appointed himself chairman.
Ellis was formerly client services director and has been at the agency for six years.
She joined as a graduate account executive and has been responsible for overseeing major client accounts including Starbucks, Kimberley Clark and Jack Daniels. Ellis has also helped integrate new business accounts including Hovis.
Seligman said: "Chloe has been with Communicator since its early days and played a major role in the restarting of the agency in 2002 and our development since then.
"Her extensive experience in the company will ensure that we continue on our growth trajectory without sacrificing the values and attention to creative excellence and detail that have made Communicator the success it is."
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- PPC Specialist Homeaway Uk Ltd Attractive package, Victoria Station
- Senior Account Executives become £23-24K, Merseyside
- Digital Marketing Manager - Onsite Conversion Up to 12 month FTC (Maternity cover) Which? c. £45,000 - £55,000, Greater London
- Head of Corporate Communications London Borough of Hounslow £55572 - 67544 per year + Final Salary Pension, Hounslow Central
- eCRM Campaign Manager PFJ £200 - £300 per day, London