Communicator founder Seligman hands managing director role to Ellis
LONDON – Paul Seligman, founder of direct marketing agency Communicator, has handed the managing director role over to Chloe Ellis and appointed himself chairman.
Ellis was formerly client services director and has been at the agency for six years.
She joined as a graduate account executive and has been responsible for overseeing major client accounts including Starbucks, Kimberley Clark and Jack Daniels. Ellis has also helped integrate new business accounts including Hovis.
Seligman said: "Chloe has been with Communicator since its early days and played a major role in the restarting of the agency in 2002 and our development since then.
"Her extensive experience in the company will ensure that we continue on our growth trajectory without sacrificing the values and attention to creative excellence and detail that have made Communicator the success it is."
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Account Manager - Integrated (3 months) Stopgap £150 - £170 per day, London
- board director > DIRECT RESPONSE EVANGELIST collectivo to £90k + bens, LONDON
- Junior Web Developer, Awesome Media Agency based in Essex. Digital Gurus £17000 - £22000 per annum + benefits, London
- Digital Project Director Purple Consultancy £65000 - £70000 per annum, London
- Marketing Manager - Healthcare Jarlett de Grouchy £50000 - £60000 per annum + industry leading benefits package, Surrey