Baileys to sponsor new network radio chart show
LONDON - Baileys Irish Cream has signed a seven-figure, one-year deal to sponsor 'The A-List', the new network radio chart show aimed at adults aged 25-45.
Launching this Sunday, the chart will be presented by Melanie Sykes and Heart 106.2's Nick Snaith at 4-7pm.
'The A-List' will be aimed at a mature audience of 25- to 45 year-olds and will offer listeners a more "relaxed feel" in comparison with other more faster-paced charts. It will include a mix of lifestyle chat, celebrity interviews, entertainment news and contemporary music.
The show will be the first UK chart to focus on the biggest-selling artists rather than the biggest-selling tracks.
Christina St Croix, Baileys GB brand manager, said: "The mix of lifestyle chat with an artist-led chart will epitomise the contemporary and easy-going attitude of Baileys."
'The A-List' will be managed by Hit40uk and produced by UBC Media. It is to be broadcast across 50 radio stations, including Heart, Real Radio and Century Networks.
Rob Corlett, managing director of Hit40uk, said: "Baileys is a fantastic brand for the 'The A-List' and we are delighted that it is on board."
The chart will be compiled from airplay statistics, album and single sales (including downloads), and music DVD sales.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Online Editorial Manager Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £30000 - £35000 per annum + benefits, London
- Client Services Director Dot-Gap £55k, Central London