Enterprise IG names Hudspeth as Asia CEO
LONDON - Branding agency Enterprise IG has appointed Neil Hudspeth as CEO of its Asia Pacific operations.
He replaces Susie Hunt, who will step down from the post in March and move back to London for family reasons. She will continue to work with the group on a consulting basis.
Hudspeth is currently managing director of Media Square-owned design agency Lloyd Northover. He will begin his new role in April and will be based in Shanghai. WPP-owned Enterprise IG has offices in Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Hong Kong, Shanghai, Bangkok, Taipei, and Tokyo.
Simon Bolton, CEO of Enterprise IG, said: "Neil has the skills to help Enterprise IG realise our global growth ambitions in Asia Pacific. He is a natural successor to forge ahead with the excellent work that Susie Hunt has started."
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- Freelance Account Managers / Senior Account Managers, £NEG Fill Recruitment Ltd Negotiable, London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £58,000 per annum, London
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London