Enterprise IG names Hudspeth as Asia CEO
LONDON - Branding agency Enterprise IG has appointed Neil Hudspeth as CEO of its Asia Pacific operations.
He replaces Susie Hunt, who will step down from the post in March and move back to London for family reasons. She will continue to work with the group on a consulting basis.
Hudspeth is currently managing director of Media Square-owned design agency Lloyd Northover. He will begin his new role in April and will be based in Shanghai. WPP-owned Enterprise IG has offices in Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Hong Kong, Shanghai, Bangkok, Taipei, and Tokyo.
Simon Bolton, CEO of Enterprise IG, said: "Neil has the skills to help Enterprise IG realise our global growth ambitions in Asia Pacific. He is a natural successor to forge ahead with the excellent work that Susie Hunt has started."
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Category Insight Manager - 12 mths contract Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£50K-£56K + Benefits + Generous Bonus, Herts/North of London
- Senior Digital Delivery Manager Harvey Nash £55000 per annum + package, Nottingham
- Assistant Buyer - Global Tech Brand Aquent Up to £49,000 Dependent on Skills and experience, London
- Senior Digital Operations Manager Harvey Nash £50000 per annum + package, Nottingham
- Marketing Executive Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, Benefits: Benefits, London