Enterprise IG names Hudspeth as Asia CEO
LONDON - Branding agency Enterprise IG has appointed Neil Hudspeth as CEO of its Asia Pacific operations.
He replaces Susie Hunt, who will step down from the post in March and move back to London for family reasons. She will continue to work with the group on a consulting basis.
Hudspeth is currently managing director of Media Square-owned design agency Lloyd Northover. He will begin his new role in April and will be based in Shanghai. WPP-owned Enterprise IG has offices in Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Hong Kong, Shanghai, Bangkok, Taipei, and Tokyo.
Simon Bolton, CEO of Enterprise IG, said: "Neil has the skills to help Enterprise IG realise our global growth ambitions in Asia Pacific. He is a natural successor to forge ahead with the excellent work that Susie Hunt has started."
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Client-side PPC / SEM executive - £25K - Central London Digital Gurus £23000 - £28000 per annum + benefits, City of London