EuroLab extends its reach
EuroLab, the international network of independent media companies is coordinated by Booth Lockett Makin in the UK, has added four new partners to its collective, extending its reach to Canada, Russia, the Baltic States and Spain.
The EuroLab network now covers 17 countries. The new partners have combined billings of $630m, which takes EuroLab's total worldwide billings to more than $3bn . In Canada, EuroLab has taken on Cossette Media, one of the top 15 agencies in North America, with billings of $435m and clients including Coca-Cola, Nike Canada and Saturn SAAB.
In the Baltic States, Creative Media Services has joined the collective. CMS has billings of $23m and a broad range of clients including Adidas, Hyundai and L'Oreal. The Russian company Servo Media has joined the network. The company has billings of $30m (€25m).
Their clients include Pepsi, SAB Miller and Electrolux. In Spain, Cencomed, Spain's leading independent media agency, has also joined. Cencomed has billings of $84m and boasts Dreamworks and the LAE state lottery among it clients.
Nick Lockett, chairman of EuroLab, said: "Recent independent research commissioned through EMM suggests that international advertisers are increasingly frustrated by the growing lack of choice offered in the international media arena. We have put together some of the best independent media companies to provide a compelling alternative to the multinational media groups."
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Midweight Creative Team - digital and direct The Industry Club London Ltd £35,000, Central London
- Marketing Analyst JV Recruitment £30000 - £40000 per annum, Benefits: Benefits, Halifax
- Midweight Designer Pitch Consultants £25000 - £30000 per annum, West Midlands
- Senior Art Director Pitch Consultants £35000 - £45000 per annum + benefits, Warwickshire