Boris Johnson to speak at IDM Business Performance Awards
LONDON - Boris Johnson, eccentric shadow minister for higher education, will be a guest speaker at the 2006 IDM Business Performance Awards.
The awards ceremony, which acknowledges excellence in the direct marketing industry, will be held on June 6 at London's Millennium Mayfair Hotel. It includes categories for achievement in innovation, creativity and branding across the 12 categories.
Professor Derek Holder, IDM managing director, said: "The IDM Business Performance Awards continue to be the only awards that reward exemplary direct marketing that measurably improves business success."
The IDM chose Johnson, the former editor of The Spectator magazine and current MP for Henley-on-Thames, for his trademark wit and charisma.
"We are delighted that such an inspired speaker as Boris Johnson has agreed to speak," Holder said.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Media - Client Director Ball & Hoolahan £44,000 per annum, London
- Interim Customer Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £42,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London