Boris Johnson to speak at IDM Business Performance Awards
LONDON - Boris Johnson, eccentric shadow minister for higher education, will be a guest speaker at the 2006 IDM Business Performance Awards.
The awards ceremony, which acknowledges excellence in the direct marketing industry, will be held on June 6 at London's Millennium Mayfair Hotel. It includes categories for achievement in innovation, creativity and branding across the 12 categories.
Professor Derek Holder, IDM managing director, said: "The IDM Business Performance Awards continue to be the only awards that reward exemplary direct marketing that measurably improves business success."
The IDM chose Johnson, the former editor of The Spectator magazine and current MP for Henley-on-Thames, for his trademark wit and charisma.
"We are delighted that such an inspired speaker as Boris Johnson has agreed to speak," Holder said.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Strategy Director Rare Selection Up to £80K + bonus, health, pension, Central London
- Digital Strategist - Growth & Innovation Consultancy Rare Selection Up to £50K + bonus & benefits, Central London
- Marketing Consultant - 2 vacancies Rare Selection £60 - £80K + 30% bonus, 8% pension, and excellent benefits, London
- Senior Brand Strategist Rare Selection Highly competitive, Central London
- Senior Consultant Brand Strategy Rare Selection Up to £68K + benefits, South West London