TNS to measure adspend on pan-European TV channels
LONDON - TNS Media Intelligence has become the first group at world level to measure advertising expenditures on pan-European TV channels, including BBC World and CNN.
TNS, which explores the media and offers a full range of insights and analyses, is taking over as the only group to measure adspend on pan-European TV.
TNS customers will be able to gain access to advertising data and study in-depth the portfolio of a pan-European TV channel, carry out a competitive analysis, study a media plan, compare media plans and make annual comparisons.
Julie Jeanson, marketing adviser in charge of the pan-European market in the Adex division at TNS, said: "With a view to offering our customers the most complete strategic information, we have developed a whole range of high-performance tools to allow them to react instantly to market developments."
The eight channels to be monitored, including BBC World and CNN, are CNBC Europe, Euronews, Eurosport Pan-Euro, MTV, Discovery Channel and TV5 Europe.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Account Director AF Selection £35,000 - £38,000 plus car, Birmingham
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Global Insight Director Ball & Hoolahan £75,000 + CA + benefits, London
- Account Manager AF Selection Up to £28,000, Greater Manchester