PHD strategic heads launch market research start-up
LONDON - Justin Gibbons, PHD's former director of strategic services, and Dani Washer, head of consumer insight, have launched a market research company called Work and signed its first client, The Clinton Partnership.
The company will focus on integrating research by developing the message and medium together.
Gibbons said it is difficult to get alignment in today's research market, which is why he and Washer decided to launch Work.
He said: "If you think about it, you've got creative agencies using groups that typically only they attend, media planners using TGI, DM planners looking at response data, and digital agencies using their own specialists. If I was a marketing director, I would want viewing facilities packed to the rafters with all of my various planners."
Together, Gibbons and Washer have more than 10 years' experience as researchers, planners and strategists.
Most recently, Gibbons pioneered the use of neuro-science in the creation of PHD's award-winning Neuroplanning system.
The Clinton Partnership is an advertising agency set up by Simon Clinton, a former McCann-Erickson director who worked on the General Motors business across Europe.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Category Insight Manager, FMCG Jarlett de Grouchy £33000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + car allowance, bonus, Manchester