Unilever conducts leaflet drive for Persil and Comfort
LONDON – Unilever has targeted consumers in Sainsbury's store catchment areas with nearly 1.5m leaflets encouraging them to buy its Persil and Comfort products.
One of the aims was to raise awareness of the new Persil Gel Tablets and the new-look Comfort range with its new addition Comfort Creme. The other was to drive purchase with vouchers and reference to Sainsbury's 25% money-off promotion on Persil and Comfort.
Unilever and its direct agency Tullo Marshall Warren appointed Circular Distributors to handle distribution. It used its CDNewshare service to deliver the leaflets with local free newspapers this week and last week.
Charles Neilson, managing director of Circular Distributors, said: "CDNewshare delivers exactly what our client needs -- fast, flexible delivery to target consumers over a few days before the weekend."
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- SHOPPER MARKETING ACCOUNT HANDLERS - London agencies - £38k-55k (perm & freelance) Judi Patton £28-£55k- plus bonus and benefits, London
- head of new business > #1 DIGITAL & CONTENT AGENCY collectivo £60k-£80k plus agency bens, Central London
- Account Director Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager - [Retail / Digital] - Superb agency! £35k - £39k Fill Recruitment Ltd £35k - £39k + bonus & benefits, Central London
- Marketing Manager - FMCG - London or Home counties Stonor £45,000 - £55,000 dependent on experience , London, Essex, Bucks or Oxon
- Creative Director The Marketing Practice Up to £120k dependant on experience , East Hendred, near to Didcot in Oxfordshire