SFX magazine to release special Doctor Who edition
LONDON - Future's SFX Collection is to release a limited 'Doctor Who' edition to coincide with the start of series two, which begins on BBC One next month.
The quarterly edition of SFX Collection will contain a behind-the-scenes look at the series, an interview with science-fiction author Neil Gaiman, and a covermounted book from the BBC's range of official 'Doctor Who' novels.
David Bradley, editor of SFX, said: "This special edition of SFX magazine celebrates over 40 years of fantastic adventures in space and time and we're thrilled to bring the very best interviews and behind the scenes features and a free official novel to SFX readers and 'Doctor Who' fans."
The magazine, which goes on sale on April 5 priced £5.99, brings together various 'Doctor Who' features dating as far back as the days of Tom Baker. The edition, which has a limited printrun of 25,000 copies, will also include an interview with the new series writer Russell T Davies.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Marketing Executive Network Marketing £25000 - £30000 per annum, Manchester
- Account Director - FMCG to £50k Network Career Consultants £45000 - £50000 per annum, London
- User Experience / User Interface (UX/UI) Designer Harnham £40000 - £80000 per annum + Bonus & excellent benefits, City of London
- Marketing Manager Better Placed Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum + benefits, Greater Manchester
- Social Media Account Manager - Global Agency - London Digital Gurus £27000 - £32000 per annum + Benefits , London
- Responsive Designer (Top 10 NMA) Premier Media £35K + benefits, Central London