SFX magazine to release special Doctor Who edition
LONDON - Future's SFX Collection is to release a limited 'Doctor Who' edition to coincide with the start of series two, which begins on BBC One next month.
The quarterly edition of SFX Collection will contain a behind-the-scenes look at the series, an interview with science-fiction author Neil Gaiman, and a covermounted book from the BBC's range of official 'Doctor Who' novels.
David Bradley, editor of SFX, said: "This special edition of SFX magazine celebrates over 40 years of fantastic adventures in space and time and we're thrilled to bring the very best interviews and behind the scenes features and a free official novel to SFX readers and 'Doctor Who' fans."
The magazine, which goes on sale on April 5 priced £5.99, brings together various 'Doctor Who' features dating as far back as the days of Tom Baker. The edition, which has a limited printrun of 25,000 copies, will also include an interview with the new series writer Russell T Davies.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Vice President Marketing Communications Direct Recruitment £75,000 - £79,000, London
- Account Director - Integrated - [Digital / Promotions] - Dynamic agency! to £49k Fill Recruitment Ltd £45k - £49k + superb bonus & benefits, Central London
- Senior Research Executive Jarlett de Grouchy £28000.00 - £35000.00 per annum, Berkshire
- Senior Associate Director- tech & media Elizabeth Norman International £4500 - £65000 per annum, London
- Client Services Account Manager - Ad Operations Ultimate Asset £35000 - £45000 per annum + bonus, London
- Director/ Associate Director, Consumer Research Jarlett de Grouchy £45000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + car allowance, bonus, London