TNS expands further into Asia Pacific
LONDON - TNS is set to expand its Asia Pacific network to include New Caledonia and French Polynesia.
The addition of the two new offices in the Pacific Islands of Noumea and Papeete are the result of the growth of an existing relationship between TNS and SARL MBA Consultants.
While the two companies' Asia Pacific operations did not previously have any formalised relationship, TNS Australia and SARL MBA Consultants have collaborated on projects several times in the years since their European counterparts signed an agreement in 1999.
James Hall, managing director of TNS Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East and Africa, said: "With international clients increasingly expanding their operations in the South Pacific region, this agreement demonstrates TNS' commitment to grow our network to reflect our clients developing needs in those emerging markets."
Stephane Renaud, associate director of SARL MBA Consultants, said: "We are excited to be working with TNS and to bring such a pioneering brand to this part of the world.
"We are looking forward to forming closer ties with the company's wider network of offices throughout the region."
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Mid Weight Graphic Designer - Consumer agency JEFFERSON £28-35k plus benefits, SE Surrey
- Category Insight Manager - 12 mths contract Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£50K-£56K + Benefits + Generous Bonus, Herts/North of London
- Senior Digital Delivery Manager Harvey Nash £55000 per annum + package, Nottingham
- Assistant Buyer - Global Tech Brand Aquent Up to £49,000 Dependent on Skills and experience, London
- Senior Digital Operations Manager Harvey Nash £50000 per annum + package, Nottingham