TNS expands further into Asia Pacific
LONDON - TNS is set to expand its Asia Pacific network to include New Caledonia and French Polynesia.
The addition of the two new offices in the Pacific Islands of Noumea and Papeete are the result of the growth of an existing relationship between TNS and SARL MBA Consultants.
While the two companies' Asia Pacific operations did not previously have any formalised relationship, TNS Australia and SARL MBA Consultants have collaborated on projects several times in the years since their European counterparts signed an agreement in 1999.
James Hall, managing director of TNS Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East and Africa, said: "With international clients increasingly expanding their operations in the South Pacific region, this agreement demonstrates TNS' commitment to grow our network to reflect our clients developing needs in those emerging markets."
Stephane Renaud, associate director of SARL MBA Consultants, said: "We are excited to be working with TNS and to bring such a pioneering brand to this part of the world.
"We are looking forward to forming closer ties with the company's wider network of offices throughout the region."
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Online Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £25000 - £35000 per annum + Excellent Commission Potential, London
- Agency Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £23000 - £27000 per annum + Amazing benefits, London
- Agency Account Manager Ultimate Asset £27000 - £30000 per annum + Excellent Commission Potential, London
- Account Managers and Executives Needed Ultimate Asset £23000 - £25000 per annum + Excellent Benefits, London
- Commercial Head of Branded Content-Established Digital Business Ultimate Asset £65000 - £76000 per annum + bonus and huge benefits , London
- PPC Senior Executive - Big Brand - PPC Ultimate Asset £23000 - £28000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London