Slice unveils holographic pack for latest Aquafresh launch
LONDON - Slice Design has unveiled the brand and package identity for the latest Aquafresh toothpaste, called White and Shine.
The brand is set for a global launch with the design created to convey the brand's themes of polishing away stains and imperfections on teeth.
According to the agency the design uses a "crisp cosmetic feel" using holographic style "pillars of light" designs to emphasis the "shine" aspect of the brand.
Alan Gilbody, Slice Design creative director, said: "Our idea was to create a pack that used reflections to emphasise the dual nature of the product.
"This is achieved with a two-tone holographic board and the mirroring of the typography. The result is a pack that leaps off the shelf, distinctive and individual."
Dave Thomas, Aquafresh global innovation manager, said: "Shine is a new and differentiating proposition for consumers and Slice was able to bring this to life in a simple yet effective way.
"Research shows that not only were consumers able to understand the product promise through the pack communications, they were drawn to and persuaded to buy it."
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Account Director Direct Recruitment £45,000, Central London