Harris Interactive poaches senior Nielsen//NetRatings executive
LONDON - Harris Interactive has plundered Nielsen//NetRatings and created a new post for industry veteran Richard Goosey, who will head its knowledge and advanced methodologies teams across Europe.
Goosey, Nielsen//NetRatings' chief of measurement science and a member of its global leadership team, will take on the role of senior vice-president of marketing science and methodology at market researcher Harris.
The new position has been created to build a "super team" with which Harris intends to differentiate itself from rivals, according to spokeswoman Caroline North.
Having moved to New York in 2004 when appointed vice-president of research and development for Nielsen//NetRatings, Goosey will be based in London in his new post.
He joined NetRatings from Research International where he was chief statistician, head of the European management science centre, managing director of the company's technical systems and a main board member.
Goosey is a regular conference speaker and trainer whose conference papers have won several industry awards.
"Richard's wealth of experience and acknowledged expertise will further strengthen our ability to solve our clients' business problems through the use of the most elegant and sophisticated research methods available," said George Terhanian, president of Harris Interactive in Europe.
Harris Interactive is headquartered in Rochester, New York.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Online Editorial Manager Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £30000 - £35000 per annum + benefits, London
- Client Services Director Dot-Gap £55k, Central London