Harris Interactive poaches senior Nielsen//NetRatings executive
LONDON - Harris Interactive has plundered Nielsen//NetRatings and created a new post for industry veteran Richard Goosey, who will head its knowledge and advanced methodologies teams across Europe.
Goosey, Nielsen//NetRatings' chief of measurement science and a member of its global leadership team, will take on the role of senior vice-president of marketing science and methodology at market researcher Harris.
The new position has been created to build a "super team" with which Harris intends to differentiate itself from rivals, according to spokeswoman Caroline North.
Having moved to New York in 2004 when appointed vice-president of research and development for Nielsen//NetRatings, Goosey will be based in London in his new post.
He joined NetRatings from Research International where he was chief statistician, head of the European management science centre, managing director of the company's technical systems and a main board member.
Goosey is a regular conference speaker and trainer whose conference papers have won several industry awards.
"Richard's wealth of experience and acknowledged expertise will further strengthen our ability to solve our clients' business problems through the use of the most elegant and sophisticated research methods available," said George Terhanian, president of Harris Interactive in Europe.
Harris Interactive is headquartered in Rochester, New York.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Integrated Account Manager air recruitment Up to £30K dependent on experience, Central London
- Digital Intelligence Manager air recruitment Up to £50K dependent on experience, Central London
- Senior Planner (Brand Engagement) air recruitment Up to £70K dependent on experience, Central London
- Junior Account Manager and Account Manager air recruitment Up to £28K dependent on experience, Central London
- Senior Account Manager and Account Director (TV Experts) air recruitment £38K-£55K (dependent on experience) plus benefits, Central London
- Mid Brand Strategist & Senior Brand Strategist Royds Raphael £60k-£90k + neg + generous benefits, London