JCDecaux expands Le Mans street furniture contract
LONDON - French outdoor advertising giant JCDecaux has won the expanded street furniture contract for Le Mans Metropole, following a public tender.
The 15-year contract includes a total of 57 shelters across the new tramway project currently being developed by the local authorities, 290 bus shelters, 250 Citylight information panels, 50 large format billboards, 400 bus stops and nine columns providing information about cultural events.
JCDecaux will also take over the installation of 30 temporary signs directing people to the Convention & Cultural Centre, 19 street signs for the Plantagenet Centre and 78 street furniture panels reserved for public information.
Jean-Charles Decaux, co-CEO of JCDecaux, said: "Le Mans Metropole's decision to renew its trust in JCDecaux relects our commitment to high quality and innovation in the area of street furniture and further consolidates our position as the number one player in outdoor advertising in France."
The contract win follows in the footsteps of a 25% boost in profits announced last month, due to the group's expansion into China.
Following the purchases of MediaNation and Media Partners International, JCDecaux became the number one outdoor advertising operator in China, with a strong presence in the largest cities mainly through bus and subway promotion.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Client Account Manager Content is King c. £25k per annum dependent on experience, SW1