IPC appoints Garrick as new style director of Livingetc
LONDON - IPC South Bank's modern homes title Livingetc has appointed Karina Garrick as its new style director.
Garrick, who began her career at Conran Associates with Sir Terence Conran, has also worked as a freelance stylist for various interior magazines, with clients including Habitat and Laura Ashley.
Suzanne Imre, Livingetc editor said: "I'm confident that [Karina] will develop the style content of the magazine and deliver the beautiful, intelligent shopping and decorating pages for which Livingetc is renowned."
The title, which also launched a TV programme on Discovery Travel & Living in February, is in an extremely competitive sector, with recent ABC figures showing that the house and home market has picked up a 6.5% increase across all titles after a slump in the autumn last year.
IPC's Ideal Home and National Magazine Company's House Beautiful currently lead the house and home market, with circulations of 245,729 and 198,112 respectively.
Livingetc, which is aimed at urbanite readers in their 30s, has a circulation of 88,285.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Digital Delivery Manager Harvey Nash £55000 per annum + package, Nottingham
- Assistant Buyer - Global Tech Brand Aquent Up to £49,000 Dependent on Skills and experience, London
- Senior Digital Operations Manager Harvey Nash £50000 per annum + package, Nottingham
- Marketing Executive Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, Benefits: Benefits, London
- Marketing Executive Ninesharp £25000 - £27000 per annum, Southampton