Mobile Media takes on pedicab fleet sales
LONDON – Outdoor sales company Mobile Media is offering brands the chance to advertise on a fleet of 60 cycle cabs after establishing a partnership with London Pedicabs.
London Pedicabs operates in Westminster, Soho, Covent Garden and Canary Wharf, and its vehicles all carry a six-sheet poster. In addition, they can be decorated with liveried branding, which has been exploited by clients including Veuve Cliquot and the Financial Times.
Drivers wear uniforms and operate on a tariff, although Mobile Media is offering free rides to attract passengers. It is also offering advertisers the opportunity for exclusive ownership of the Canary Wharf fleet for a limited period.
London Pedicabs plans to expand its fleet to 150 by the end of the year.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- Copywriter Dynamic New Alliances £32000.00 - £35000.00 per annum, City of London
- Creative Artworker - Reigate ASG £25,000 - £28,000, Reigate
- Senior PR Account Executive / Junior Account Manager AF Selection £20,000 - £23,000, Lincolnshire