MindShare Direct wins £4.5m Endsleigh Insurance task
LONDON - MindShare Direct has been awarded the £4.5m UK media planning and buying account for Endsleigh Insurance.
The Endsleigh Insurance media account was previously held by full service agency Rhythmm, which includes Hill House Hammond, Bristol & West and Praxis among its clients. Rhythmm will keep hold of the Endsleigh Insurance creative task.
Stuart Wartalski, head of corporate communications for Endsleigh, said: "It is important to work with a team that cares about our business goals as much as we do. MindShare Direct has shown a level of enthusiasm and hunger for success that is very reassuring."
MindShare Direct, which has UK billings in excess of £750m, grew by 31% in 2005, one of the largest recorded growth rates for any media agency that year.
The win adds to other recent account wins including that of mail order clothing retailer Boden's £3.6m account in April, and photography company Olan Mills earlier in the year.
Endsleigh Insurance, which specialises in car, home, travel insurance, and other financial products, employs more than 1,000 people across the UK.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Digital Art Director Major Players negotiable, Leamington Spa
- Digital Project Manager Profiles Creative £35000 - £50000 per annum, City of London
- Senior Designer Guru Careers £35 - 50k DOE, Based in South West London (SW18) - Commutable from Putney, Central London, The City, Greater London