Synovate expands healthcare business in Asia Pacific
LONDON – Synovate has expanded its healthcare business in China, Korea and Australia, where it is launching its Tandem Global Oncology Monitor.
The Synovate Healthcare Oncology Monitor is already established in Japan and is the largest therapy monitor in the industry.
The addition of further markets in South East Asia adds to the Monitor presence in key pharmaceutical markets across Europe, the US and Asia.
Yee-Shuan Shen, head of the Asia Pacific Tandem Oncology Monitor, said: "Oncology is an increasing focus for our Asia Pacific clients and they really have embraced the monitor's unique benefits and insight gained through the established monitors in the US, Europe and Japan."
Synovate, part of Aegis Group, is likely to further expand in the region, pushing its Monitor into new markets as well as working on plans for expanding its overall oncology portfolio.
Jackie Ilacqua, executive director of the Global Tandem Oncology Monitor, said: "We already offer the most widely subscribed-to oncology monitor, and the expansion into additional markets provides our clients with one truly global source for all of their oncology needs."
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior CRM Planner Direct Recruitment £80,000 - £95,000, Central London
- Planner Direct Recruitment Up to 60k plus benefits, Central London
- Junior Recruitment Consultant, Insight Team Hasson Associates £Competitive , Central London
- UK Digital Lead Hasson Associates £70,000 - £83,000, Central London