IPC titles back launch of Coca-Cola's Powerade Aqua+
LONDON - Soft drinks giant Coca-Cola is to launch its new Powerade Aqua+ sports drink with a four-page campaign in the July issues of IPC SouthBank's Marie Claire and In Style.
The solus campaign, which will be aimed at female sports fans, will consist of four card pages containing information on the drink's benefits, and a pop-up of a Powerade Aqua+ bottle.
IPC said the ads, which were created by Nitro, would showcase the latest ad-hosting capabilities of IPC Innovator, the company's central insert and print technology department.
Simon Pick, Powerade's brand manager, said: "The brief was to announce in a high-impact manner that Powerade Aqua+ had arrived, and to explain the product benefits to our core female target audience.
"The creative and the title work really well together and will allow us to achieve this objective."
Susan Nuttall, IPC Innovator's creative coordinator, said the ads would "certainly get the new drink noticed by the core female target audience. Magazine advertisements can be about so much more than display pages".
The press ad deal was brokered by Nuttall and Tony Giordani, press manager at Vizeum.
IPC Media said IPC Innovator followed on from its Access All Areas initiative, which was set up to make it easier for advertisers and agencies to "unlock essential planning information", and provide creative resources for creative ad development.
Marie Claire has a circulation of 377,444, with In Style on 186,957 according to the latest ABC figures.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing - SyFy NBC Universal Competitive, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Marketing Manager Ibiza Rocks 30 - 34K DOE plus performance related bonus , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Manager Win Technologies £40,000 - £45,000 per annum plus bonus and benefits, Camden, London (Greater)
- Senior Corporate Reporting Consultant Radley Yeldar Competitive Salary + Bonus + Benefits, London (Greater)
- Freelance Middleweight Designer Purple Consultancy £230 - £250 per day, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior CRM Strategist Dynamic New Alliances £45000.00 - £60000.00 per annum + great benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)