Conservatives ask for cash in mailer campaign
LONDON - A mailing to Conservative Party members goes live this week to raise funds to help David Cameron get to Number 10.
The direct mail pack will go out to 320,000 party members to ask them for £10 to help support a "modern, compassionate Conservative Party".
The pack includes an image of Number 10, with the line "To get to this address, we need to start at this one" with an arrow pointing to the members' home address.
The mailing, which will feature the party's current proposition "Built to Last", has been created by agency Perfect Day, which also worked on Cameron's leadership campaign.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Account Director AF Selection £35,000 - £38,000 plus car, Birmingham
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Global Insight Director Ball & Hoolahan £75,000 + CA + benefits, London
- Motion graphics designer/after effects expert Salt £200 - £300 per day, City of London