Conservatives ask for cash in mailer campaign
LONDON - A mailing to Conservative Party members goes live this week to raise funds to help David Cameron get to Number 10.
The direct mail pack will go out to 320,000 party members to ask them for £10 to help support a "modern, compassionate Conservative Party".
The pack includes an image of Number 10, with the line "To get to this address, we need to start at this one" with an arrow pointing to the members' home address.
The mailing, which will feature the party's current proposition "Built to Last", has been created by agency Perfect Day, which also worked on Cameron's leadership campaign.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Web Designer PFJ £35000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Web Designer PFJ £32000.00 - £35000.00 per annum + benefits, London
- Head of Product - Multi Platform Global Proposition ADLIB £Competitve, Bristol
- Digital & Print Account Manager Ultimate Asset £27000 - £33000 per annum + amazing bonus scheme & benefits, London