BMB among six agencies joining IPA
LONDON – Trevor Beattie's new agency Beattie McGuinnes Bungay is one of six agencies across creative, digital and direct to have been accepted into the IPA fold.
The appointment of the specialist agencies brings the current number of Institute of Practitioners in Advertising members to 256.
Ad agency Beattie McGuinnes Bungay, brand entertainment agency Cake, marketing agency Clarity Marketing Communications, healthcare advertising specialists Euro RSCG Life, DM agency Keevill Barton Kershaw and digital ad agency TBG London are the six companies to be named as members.
Andrew McGuinnes, BMB partner, said: "In our view it's essential for all top-flight agencies to be IPA members. It's a club we're delighted to be joining."
Mike Mathieson, director of Cake, said: "The disciplines and services of the IPA are of great importance to a company like ours to ensure that we continue to deliver best practices across the spectrum of our business."
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Midweight Team become £25-38K, Central London
- Senior Product Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Competitive Salary, London
- Senior Brand Manager - Beauty Ball & Hoolahan £46,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £44,000 per annum + bens, West London
- Interim Category Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + benefits, London