Bhiraleus to head MTV Networks Thailand
Former Channel V Thailand general manager Smitthi Bhiraleus has been named vice-president and general manager, MTV Networks Thailand.
Reporting to Steven Tan, executive vice-president, chief operating officer, MTV Networks Asia, Bhiraleus (pictured) has been tasked with developing and enhancing the Thailand operation for all the broadcaster’s brands, including MTV and VH1.
In his previous role, he was responsible for Channel V’s strategic planning, operations, sales and programming, and acted concurrently as brand manager for 94.5 Love FM, a station under the Broadcasting Network (Thailand) umbrella.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Retail - London/Greater London - Salary depending on experience Judi Patton depending on experience, Hertfordshire / London (Greater) / London (North), London (Greater) / London (South), London (Gre...
- Senior Product Manager - Technical/Engineering Brand Recruitment £50000 per annum + car and benefits, Hitchin