Bhiraleus to head MTV Networks Thailand
Former Channel V Thailand general manager Smitthi Bhiraleus has been named vice-president and general manager, MTV Networks Thailand.
Reporting to Steven Tan, executive vice-president, chief operating officer, MTV Networks Asia, Bhiraleus (pictured) has been tasked with developing and enhancing the Thailand operation for all the broadcaster’s brands, including MTV and VH1.
In his previous role, he was responsible for Channel V’s strategic planning, operations, sales and programming, and acted concurrently as brand manager for 94.5 Love FM, a station under the Broadcasting Network (Thailand) umbrella.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Digital Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £52,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Business Development Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Digital Acquisition Manager - Leading Online Biz GoodEgg Digital £70k + Bonus and Benefits, United Kingdom / England / North West England / Lancashire / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Search Marketing Manager - International Markets Search Laboratory £24,000 - £30,000 per annum + benefits , Yorkshire and the Humber / North Yorkshire / West Yorkshire / Harrogate, North Yorkshire / Leeds,...
- Marketing Communications Senior Manager Lloyd's of London Competitive salary and benefits package , London (City of), London (Greater)