Bhiraleus to head MTV Networks Thailand
Former Channel V Thailand general manager Smitthi Bhiraleus has been named vice-president and general manager, MTV Networks Thailand.
Reporting to Steven Tan, executive vice-president, chief operating officer, MTV Networks Asia, Bhiraleus (pictured) has been tasked with developing and enhancing the Thailand operation for all the broadcaster’s brands, including MTV and VH1.
In his previous role, he was responsible for Channel V’s strategic planning, operations, sales and programming, and acted concurrently as brand manager for 94.5 Love FM, a station under the Broadcasting Network (Thailand) umbrella.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Data Associate Lipton Fleming £30000 per annum + benefits, London
- Senior Sales Manager (Spanish Speaking) Lipton Fleming £30000 - £35000 per annum + Additional Earning potential, South West London
- Visual Designer Zebra People £35000 - £45000 per annum + Benefits, City of London
- Designer Radley Yeldar Competitive Salary + Bonus + Benefits, London
- Senior Account Manager become £32-34K, Central Manchester