Bhiraleus to head MTV Networks Thailand
Former Channel V Thailand general manager Smitthi Bhiraleus has been named vice-president and general manager, MTV Networks Thailand.
Reporting to Steven Tan, executive vice-president, chief operating officer, MTV Networks Asia, Bhiraleus (pictured) has been tasked with developing and enhancing the Thailand operation for all the broadcaster’s brands, including MTV and VH1.
In his previous role, he was responsible for Channel V’s strategic planning, operations, sales and programming, and acted concurrently as brand manager for 94.5 Love FM, a station under the Broadcasting Network (Thailand) umbrella.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Content Marketing and SEO Manager Lynda Up to £40,000, Central London
- Partnership Manager Movember Competitive, Clerkenwell, London (Greater)
- Head of Digital Operations Macmillan Cancer Support £50,000 - £55,000 +Benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Senior Account Manager The Great & The Good £35000 - £40000 per annum + great benefits , London