Bhiraleus to head MTV Networks Thailand
Former Channel V Thailand general manager Smitthi Bhiraleus has been named vice-president and general manager, MTV Networks Thailand.
Reporting to Steven Tan, executive vice-president, chief operating officer, MTV Networks Asia, Bhiraleus (pictured) has been tasked with developing and enhancing the Thailand operation for all the broadcaster’s brands, including MTV and VH1.
In his previous role, he was responsible for Channel V’s strategic planning, operations, sales and programming, and acted concurrently as brand manager for 94.5 Love FM, a station under the Broadcasting Network (Thailand) umbrella.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Client Facing Project Manager Twist Recruitment £24000 - £27000 per annum + great benefits, City of London
- Midweight- senior Digital Project Manager Twist Recruitment £35000 - £55000 per annum + bonus, City of London
- ACCOUNT MANAGER | Integrated Agency | Confectionery | up to £30k (freelance & perm) Judi Patton up to £30k, London
- Digital Performance Director PFJ £40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, London
- Social Account Director Dot-Gap £45k, Central London
- Digital Account Director - Leading Communications Agency Digital Gurus £43000 - £50000 Per Annum Up to £50K + Bens, London