Cosmetic surgery clinic Transform in events drive
LONDON - Cosmetic surgery company Transform Medical Group is running direct response print ads designed to attract women to a series of beauty and fashion events at its clinics this month.
Transform has 22 clinics in the UK and offers a number of procedures from breast enlargement to facial surgery, as well as non-surgical makeovers.
The company saw the World Cup as an opportunity to step up the open days it regularly holds at its clinics and cater to women seeking to escape the football. The events will run from June 19 for three weeks.
The ads were created by Transform's ad agency Pravda and placed in Metro by media agency MediaVest Manchester.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- SHOPPER MARKETING ACCOUNT HANDLERS - London agencies - £38k-55k (perm & freelance) Judi Patton £28-£55k- plus bonus and benefits, London
- head of new business > #1 DIGITAL & CONTENT AGENCY collectivo £60k-£80k plus agency bens, Central London
- Account Director Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager - [Retail / Digital] - Superb agency! £35k - £39k Fill Recruitment Ltd £35k - £39k + bonus & benefits, Central London
- Marketing Manager - FMCG - London or Home counties Stonor £45,000 - £55,000 dependent on experience , London, Essex, Bucks or Oxon
- Creative Director The Marketing Practice Up to £120k dependant on experience , East Hendred, near to Didcot in Oxfordshire