Cosmetic surgery clinic Transform in events drive
LONDON - Cosmetic surgery company Transform Medical Group is running direct response print ads designed to attract women to a series of beauty and fashion events at its clinics this month.
Transform has 22 clinics in the UK and offers a number of procedures from breast enlargement to facial surgery, as well as non-surgical makeovers.
The company saw the World Cup as an opportunity to step up the open days it regularly holds at its clinics and cater to women seeking to escape the football. The events will run from June 19 for three weeks.
The ads were created by Transform's ad agency Pravda and placed in Metro by media agency MediaVest Manchester.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Designer - Fashion E-commerce retail brand Creative Recruitment £90 - £120 per day, City of London
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £44,000 per annum + bens, West London
- Project Manager Gemini Search £40000 - £45000 per annum, City of London
- Digital Brand Director EMR £100000 - £120000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Creative Developer / PM Digital Gurus £20000 - £27000 per annum, London
- RETOUCHER (Fashion, Photoshop, Ecommerce, Retouching) Creative Recruitment £19000 - £25000 per annum, London