Cosmetic surgery clinic Transform in events drive
LONDON - Cosmetic surgery company Transform Medical Group is running direct response print ads designed to attract women to a series of beauty and fashion events at its clinics this month.
Transform has 22 clinics in the UK and offers a number of procedures from breast enlargement to facial surgery, as well as non-surgical makeovers.
The company saw the World Cup as an opportunity to step up the open days it regularly holds at its clinics and cater to women seeking to escape the football. The events will run from June 19 for three weeks.
The ads were created by Transform's ad agency Pravda and placed in Metro by media agency MediaVest Manchester.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Head of CRM/Customer Experience - 8/9 month Contract ADLIB Competitive + Benefits, Devon
- Digital Executive - Fluent French & Dutch Barclay Meade £200 - £250 per day, Berkshire
- SEO Consultant The Little Black Book Agency £20000 - £25000 per annum, Greater Manchester
- Interactive / Digital Designer The Little Black Book Agency £25000 - £35000 per annum, Greater Manchester
- Digital Account Executive The Little Black Book Agency £16000 - £18000 per annum, Lancashire