Cosmetic surgery clinic Transform in events drive
LONDON - Cosmetic surgery company Transform Medical Group is running direct response print ads designed to attract women to a series of beauty and fashion events at its clinics this month.
Transform has 22 clinics in the UK and offers a number of procedures from breast enlargement to facial surgery, as well as non-surgical makeovers.
The company saw the World Cup as an opportunity to step up the open days it regularly holds at its clinics and cater to women seeking to escape the football. The events will run from June 19 for three weeks.
The ads were created by Transform's ad agency Pravda and placed in Metro by media agency MediaVest Manchester.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Media - Client Director Ball & Hoolahan £44,000 per annum, London
- Interim Customer Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £42,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London