Moving Brands to refocus Savile Row tailor's image
LONDON - Norton & Sons has appointed design shop Moving Brands to help attract a new generation of customers to its bespoke collection of suits.
The agency will produce a new logo and typeface, press and promotional material and will design the shop's fascia, stationery and packaging as part of a push to refocus the brand later this year.
Established in 1821, the Savile Row tailor uses traditional English methods, hand cutting and sewing each of its suits and using British cloth. Jools Holland and the King of Prussia are among its clientele.
Ben Wolstenholme, Moving Brands creative founder, said: "We want to take a deep look at Norton & Sons' heritage and exceptional bespoke tailoring and bring it to the forefront of their brand narrative."
The agency has previously worked with luxury fashion brands Paul Smith and Givenchy, and recently designed an interactive showcase for graduates at the London College of Fashion.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Junior Product Owner / Business Analyst - Mobile Digital Gurus £35000 - £40000 per annum + benefits, package etc, London