Kemistry creates complete brand package for global broadcaster
LONDON - Kemistry has created a new corporate identity and channel branding package for global broadcaster and media company Zonemedia.
The new name and umbrella brand Zonemedia will be introduced and rolled out globally next month, following launches for the network throughout Asia, Latin America, Europe, Africa and the Middle East.
The first stage for Kemistry was to bring all six network names, including Zone Reality, Zone Europa, Zone Romantica, Zone Club, Zone Horror and Zone Fantasy, together under the one Zone brand.
A system was created that is flexible enough to accommodate future channel acquisitions as the company continues to build its presence in its operating markets globally.
A new graphic icon to represent the company, now renamed Zonemedia, has been introduced and the Zone "marble" will now feature in all brand communications.
New on- and off-air graphics packages have been created for each channel, including logos and channel idents.
Graham McCallum, head of design and founding partner at Kemistry, said: "Initially set up as a distribution company in 1991, growth in the channel portfolio and the additional expansion into new media services, has meant that the previously, mainly business facing brand, now has to wear a public face, hence the need for a rebrand."
Andrew Kidger, senior vice-president of on-air at Zonemedia, said: "As well as giving us an umbrella brand under which to work across all the elements of our business, we believe the new Zonemedia branding provides a very cohesive identity for the channels."
Kemistry was appointed to create the new network name and identity following a pitch held in November 2005.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Global Insight Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 plus Car/ Car Allowance, London
- Creative Project Assistant become £20K-£24K, London