DMA seeks first-time judges for awards panel
LONDON - The DMA has opened the process of recruiting the 200-strong panel for its annual awards by setting up a nominations section on its website.
Nominations are welcomed from experts in every field of direct marketing including clients, agency strategists, account handlers, creatives and media professionals. Up to five people can be nominated by one person via the DMA website.
The awards committee is keen to recruit at least 20 first-time judges. In order to qualify as a first-time judge, a person needs to have won a DMA award themselves or receive a personal recommendation from a previous DMA award winner or judge.
Committee members Marc Nohr and Steve Aldridge devised the process and criteria to select the new judges.
"We want to ensure that the DMA Awards are representative of the whole direct marketing industry, and this includes finding ways to recruit 'new blood' without compromising the robust judging procedure," Nohr said.
"Young guns and seasoned veterans alike are eligible provided they can meet the criteria and we are committed to ensuring that at least 10% of the 200-strong panel is made up of new judges."
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Account Director AF Selection £35,000 - £38,000 plus car, Birmingham
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Global Insight Director Ball & Hoolahan £75,000 + CA + benefits, London