DMA seeks first-time judges for awards panel
LONDON - The DMA has opened the process of recruiting the 200-strong panel for its annual awards by setting up a nominations section on its website.
Nominations are welcomed from experts in every field of direct marketing including clients, agency strategists, account handlers, creatives and media professionals. Up to five people can be nominated by one person via the DMA website.
The awards committee is keen to recruit at least 20 first-time judges. In order to qualify as a first-time judge, a person needs to have won a DMA award themselves or receive a personal recommendation from a previous DMA award winner or judge.
Committee members Marc Nohr and Steve Aldridge devised the process and criteria to select the new judges.
"We want to ensure that the DMA Awards are representative of the whole direct marketing industry, and this includes finding ways to recruit 'new blood' without compromising the robust judging procedure," Nohr said.
"Young guns and seasoned veterans alike are eligible provided they can meet the criteria and we are committed to ensuring that at least 10% of the 200-strong panel is made up of new judges."
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Marketing & Research Manager - $1.8b Global Publisher Recruitment Revolution Excellent Salary + Bonus Potential + Full Corporate Benefits Package, Chichester
- CRM Manager - Iconic London Brand Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £40K-£60K + Benefits Package, Central London
- Senior Marketing & New Business Manager Dynamic New Alliances £32000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + Benefits, City of London
- Visual Merchandising Manager (Retail, Fashion, Creative, VM) Creative Recruitment £35000 - £40000 per annum + Negotiable, Hertfordshire
- Marketing Manager - Iconic London Brand Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £50K-70K + Benefits Package, Central London