Corporate Edge picked to represent best of British
LONDON – Branding and communications group Corporate Edge has been chosen by government body UK Trade & Investment (UKT&I) to represent British design on a forthcoming trip to Asia.
Part of a UKT&I initiative, the trip aims to show the best of UK design, marketing and branding and encourage collaboration with Asian countries.
Corporate Edge and UKT&I will visit China, Taiwan, Japan and Korea along with Tangerine, an industrial design company and Smallfry, a product development company.
Creenagh Lodge, chairman and founding member of Corporate Edge, said: "We are extremely pleased to be involved in this initiative to build stronger relationships between UK and overseas enterprises and to be given the opportunity to demonstrate what the UK has to offer overseas businesses, particularly in terms of design."
UK Trade & Investment supports companies in the UK doing business internationally, and overseas firms seeking to expand into the UK.
Christine Losecaat, UKT&I creative industries advisor, said: "There is an enormous opportunity for Asian businesses to expand their products and services into the European marketplace and the UK is the natural gateway."
"It is important that the British government supports not only potential investors to the UK but also the efforts of our creative businesses to expand internationally. This mission is an excellent example of how British government adds value to industry's efforts."
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Graphic Designer / Creative Artworker The Workhouse Negotiable depending on experience , Swindon, Wiltshire
- 2x positions: Social Media & Senior Social Media Manager - Award Winning Agency Rocket Recruitment £28,000 - 36,000 + benefits , London West End
- Freelance Senior Producer Purple Consultancy £250 - £300 per day, London
- Campaign Reporting & Performance Manager Major Players £55000 - £60000 per annum + bens, London