BMRB Media recruits Sanderson and Rice from Ipsos for director roles
LONDON - Measurement firm BRMB has recruited Ipsos Mori's Sarah Sanderson and Helen Rice to head its proprietary media research division, BMRB Media.
Sanderson will report to Liz McMahon, BMRB's director of media and access omnibus surveys, where she will focus on developing new services for BMRB Media and Omnibus.
Previously Sanderson ran the ad hoc media research unit at Ipsos Mori, conducting marketing research across a range of sectors for the company's Research International and Mori divisions.
Helen Rice joins BMRB Stakeholder as a director, where she will help to expand the company's employee research technology.
Rice worked at Ipsos Mori for five years as head of public-sector employee and HR research, and will now manage BMRB Stakeholder, a 16-strong team that works on improving clients' business performance through the measurement of customer loyalty.
She replaces Lynne McClymont, who will now focus on new product development and client services.
McMahon said: "[Sarah] will bring new thinking and skills to an already successful team. I'm especially excited by her knowledge of researching media brands which is a major preoccupation for many of our media owner and agency clients in today's competitive market."
Richard Asquith, managing director of BMRB, added: "[Helen] will be able to exploit the synergies between stakeholder and public sector research, two areas where BMRB has always had strong presence."
The appointments follow a spate of recent additions to Ipsos Mori's senior management team, which have included Ian Bramley as global account director and Stuart Grant as associate director to work in the company's specialist entertainment advertising sector.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior eCRM Digital Producer / Project Manager, £45K, The Industry Club London Ltd Up to £45K, Farringdon
- Senior Digital Buyer Lipton Fleming £28000.00 - £30000.00 per annum, London
- Account Manager Pitch Consultants £20000 - £26000 per annum, Greater Manchester
- eCommerce Manager JV Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum, Benefits: Great Benefits & Pension, Manchester