Emap promotes Fosbury to marketing director
LONDON - Emap Advertising has handed the role of marketing director to Sam Fosbury, currently head of broadcast marketing at the company, reporting directly to Marcus Rich, managing director.
Fosbury will be responsible for a team of 11 and will head up all corporate communications, public relations and product trade marketing.
She will also head up Emap Advertising's research and insight projects and control specific marketing campaigns for Emap 2, Emap Advertising's cross-promotions and creative team.
Fosbury joined Emap Advertising in July 2001 as head of broadcast marketing with responsibility for the trade research and marketing functions for Emap's broadcast businesses across online, mobile, TV and radio.
Prior to joining Emap Advertising, she held the role of research manager at media agency Motive Communications, now Starcom Motive.
Fosbury also previously worked in the strategic planning department at broadcast sales house TSMS.
Marcus Rich, managing director of Emap Advertising, said: "Sam has proved to be a true leader for the marketing team and she will be an invaluable addition to Emap Advertising's management team. Trade marketing plays an integral role in demonstrating to clients and agencies the strength of our sales team and their creative solutions. "
Fosbury said: "With our unrivalled consumer and media insight delivering the most creative, ideas-led marketing communications for our clients, I am confident that we will continue to be advertisers' first choice for ground-breaking media solutions."
Emap 2 has also announced a deal with The Carphone Warehouse to build the mobile phone company's profile with women aged 18 to 34. The campaign will be a six-week series of advertorials in Emap's Heat magazine.
The 80-strong Emap 2 team was formed in February this year, combining its sales and creative solutions team.
The campaign was brokered by London-based media agency Matters Media.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Account Director AF Selection £35,000 - £38,000 plus car, Birmingham
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Global Insight Director Ball & Hoolahan £75,000 + CA + benefits, London
- Middleweight Designer become £36K, Central London