Conde Nast appoints new business director for contract publishing division
LONDON - Nicola Dicketts, the former JWT managing partner, is to joining Conde Nast's contract publishing division as new business director.
Dicketts had been working a freelance consultant, specialising in brand identity and new business.
At JWT she headed upt the agency's specialist communications agency Label, which focused on fashion, beauty and luxury brands. She left by mutual agreement in March 2004 and was replaced by JWT board account director, Kate Harper.
Sue Douglas, president of new business at Conde Nast Contract Publishing, said: "Nicola is a new business genius. Her agency track record generating new clients is perfect for us."
"Combine that with strong commercial instincts and great communication skills and we hope to be an invincible team."
The division produces magazines and catalogues for clients including House of Fraser, Littlewoods, Mandarin Oriental, Maybourne and Post Office. It lost its Harrods account last month to rival River Publishing.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- SHOPPER MARKETING ACCOUNT HANDLERS - London agencies - £38k-55k (perm & freelance) Judi Patton £28-£55k- plus bonus and benefits, London
- head of new business > #1 DIGITAL & CONTENT AGENCY collectivo £60k-£80k plus agency bens, Central London
- Account Director Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager - [Retail / Digital] - Superb agency! £35k - £39k Fill Recruitment Ltd £35k - £39k + bonus & benefits, Central London
- Marketing Manager - FMCG - London or Home counties Stonor £45,000 - £55,000 dependent on experience , London, Essex, Bucks or Oxon
- Creative Director The Marketing Practice Up to £120k dependant on experience , East Hendred, near to Didcot in Oxfordshire