Conde Nast appoints new business director for contract publishing division
LONDON - Nicola Dicketts, the former JWT managing partner, is to joining Conde Nast's contract publishing division as new business director.
Dicketts had been working a freelance consultant, specialising in brand identity and new business.
At JWT she headed upt the agency's specialist communications agency Label, which focused on fashion, beauty and luxury brands. She left by mutual agreement in March 2004 and was replaced by JWT board account director, Kate Harper.
Sue Douglas, president of new business at Conde Nast Contract Publishing, said: "Nicola is a new business genius. Her agency track record generating new clients is perfect for us."
"Combine that with strong commercial instincts and great communication skills and we hope to be an invincible team."
The division produces magazines and catalogues for clients including House of Fraser, Littlewoods, Mandarin Oriental, Maybourne and Post Office. It lost its Harrods account last month to rival River Publishing.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Media Business Director PFJ £70000.00 - £90000 per annum, London
- PERFORMANCE PLANNING DIRECTOR - MOBILE BRAND! Ultimate Asset £45000 - £60000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Mid Weight Graphic Designer - Consumer agency JEFFERSON £28-35k plus benefits, SE Surrey
- Category Insight Manager - 12 mths contract Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£50K-£56K + Benefits + Generous Bonus, Herts/North of London
- Senior Digital Delivery Manager Harvey Nash £55000 per annum + package, Nottingham