Conde Nast appoints new business director for contract publishing division
LONDON - Nicola Dicketts, the former JWT managing partner, is to joining Conde Nast's contract publishing division as new business director.
Dicketts had been working a freelance consultant, specialising in brand identity and new business.
At JWT she headed upt the agency's specialist communications agency Label, which focused on fashion, beauty and luxury brands. She left by mutual agreement in March 2004 and was replaced by JWT board account director, Kate Harper.
Sue Douglas, president of new business at Conde Nast Contract Publishing, said: "Nicola is a new business genius. Her agency track record generating new clients is perfect for us."
"Combine that with strong commercial instincts and great communication skills and we hope to be an invincible team."
The division produces magazines and catalogues for clients including House of Fraser, Littlewoods, Mandarin Oriental, Maybourne and Post Office. It lost its Harrods account last month to rival River Publishing.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior CRM Planner Direct Recruitment £80,000 - £95,000, Central London
- Planner Direct Recruitment Up to 60k plus benefits, Central London
- Junior Recruitment Consultant, Insight Team Hasson Associates £Competitive , Central London
- UK Digital Lead Hasson Associates £70,000 - £83,000, Central London