Conde Nast appoints new business director for contract publishing division
LONDON - Nicola Dicketts, the former JWT managing partner, is to joining Conde Nast's contract publishing division as new business director.
Dicketts had been working a freelance consultant, specialising in brand identity and new business.
At JWT she headed upt the agency's specialist communications agency Label, which focused on fashion, beauty and luxury brands. She left by mutual agreement in March 2004 and was replaced by JWT board account director, Kate Harper.
Sue Douglas, president of new business at Conde Nast Contract Publishing, said: "Nicola is a new business genius. Her agency track record generating new clients is perfect for us."
"Combine that with strong commercial instincts and great communication skills and we hope to be an invincible team."
The division produces magazines and catalogues for clients including House of Fraser, Littlewoods, Mandarin Oriental, Maybourne and Post Office. It lost its Harrods account last month to rival River Publishing.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Account Manager - Communication/ Branding to £35k Network Career Consultants £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Global Insight Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 plus Car/ Car Allowance, London