WDMP wins digital account for internet retailer
LONDON - WDMP has been appointed without a pitch to devise a marketing strategy for a niche internet retailer, Notonthehighstreet.com.
The company was set up by Holly Tucker and Sophie Cornish as an online sales outlet for small creative businesses providing a range of unique products for the home.
The brief to help drive traffic to the site is WDMP's first standalone digital account win since it launched its digital department earlier this year and follows the agency's addition to the COI roster last month.
Gavin Wheeler, managing director of WDMP, said: "The digital team here is growing and we, like the rest of the agency, want to have a reputation for producing the best work delivered on time, whether this is for a small company like Notonthehighstreet.com or a large established client like the COI."
Notonthehighstreet.com offers products such as arts and ceramics, garden accessories and clothes.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Business Director Direct Recruitment £80,000 + Bens, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager Direct Recruitment £28,000 - £32,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director Direct Recruitment £45,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Direct Recruitment £32,000 +, London (Central), London (Greater)
- planning director > ATL > LONDON's BEST collectivo Up to £100,000 per annum + benefits, London