WDMP wins digital account for internet retailer
LONDON - WDMP has been appointed without a pitch to devise a marketing strategy for a niche internet retailer, Notonthehighstreet.com.
The company was set up by Holly Tucker and Sophie Cornish as an online sales outlet for small creative businesses providing a range of unique products for the home.
The brief to help drive traffic to the site is WDMP's first standalone digital account win since it launched its digital department earlier this year and follows the agency's addition to the COI roster last month.
Gavin Wheeler, managing director of WDMP, said: "The digital team here is growing and we, like the rest of the agency, want to have a reputation for producing the best work delivered on time, whether this is for a small company like Notonthehighstreet.com or a large established client like the COI."
Notonthehighstreet.com offers products such as arts and ceramics, garden accessories and clothes.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Junior Account Director / Account Director - Fabulous Global Agency - Central London - to £47k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £47k, Central London
- business director > TOP LONDON AGENCY > ATL collectivo Up to £90,000 + great benefits, London
- ACCOUNT MANAGER | Integrated Agency | Confectionery | up to £30k Judi Patton up to £30k, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - Creative London Agency - MOBILE/Social Media - £40-47k Judi Patton £40-47k, London
- General Manager - Integrated Advertising Agency - Dubai MCG Associates Tax Free Competitive Package, Dubai, UAE
- MIDWEIGHT DESIGNER - award winning global agency! Live Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum, City of London