Starcom takes P&G homecare planning business
LONDON - Starcom has been appointed to the communications planning account on P&G household brands Swiffer, Antikal and Mr Proper following a competitive pitch.
The move consolidates all of P&G's planning business into Starcom from P&G's planning roster of agencies, which included MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia as well as Starcom. It will mean the agency now holds the planning brief for all of P&G's homecare products in western Europe.
The Publicis-owned agency already holds the media accounts for P&G products Femcare, Baby Toddler Care and Oralcare.
Nigel Conway, deputy managing director of Starcom's P&G team, said: "To pitch and win further business from Procter & Gamble is a fantastic endorsement of our work and the business partnership we have with this client."
Last month, Starcom won the digital media planning and buying account for P&G in the UK as part of a competitive pitch against WPP agency MediaCom, following the advertiser's decision to consolidate the UK spend into one agency.
Last week, Starcom picked up the £4m media planning and buying brief for the South African Tourism Board for marketing in the UK, Italy, France, The Netherlands and Australia.
P&G's digital media buying had been handled jointly by Publicis-owned Starcom and sister agency ZenithOptimedia.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- SENIOR DIGITAL PLANNER - INTEGRATED AGENCY Live Recruitment £50000 - £70000 per annum, City of London
- Digital Marketing Manager - Ardington Ltd Ball & Hoolahan £Competitive Salary Package, South East
- Brand Activation Manager Ball & Hoolahan £36,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East
- Marketing Manager - Inbound Tourism - Dubai Based MCG Associates Tax Free Competitive Package, Dubai, UAE
- Senior Account Manager - Saudi Arabia - PR MCG Associates Tax Free Package, Riyadh. KSA
- Digital Advertising Manager - High End Lifestyle Ultimate Asset £43000 - £50000 per annum + commission & excellent benefits, London