ITV hands Mediacom Love Island clips media brief
LONDON - Mediacom have been signed up as the exclusive media partner for ITV1's Love Island mobile video and online content, which will see TV-style ads embedded in the content for the first time.
Brands already signed up to advertise include T-Mobile, Aquafresh, Muller, Mercury Records and Direct Line.
Rhys McLachlan, Mediacom's head of broadcast implementation, said: "We're aware that the future of broadcast is increasingly moving away from the set in the corner of the living room.
"This is an innovative opportunity for our clients to experiment in the new broadcast space with ITV's biggest summer property."
A dedicated ITV production team has been filming extra Love Island footage, which will only be available on the ITV's mobile portal or on itv.com.
Colin Ramsay, head of ITV online sales, said: "Offering our advertisers innovative ways of targeting premium audiences that reflect the new ways viewers engage with our big programme brands is part our ongoing commitment to growing the UK ad market.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Digital Senior Sales Manager - Leading Ad Tech Business Ultimate Asset £40000 - £50000 per annum + 100% COMMISSION , London