ITV hands Mediacom Love Island clips media brief
LONDON - Mediacom have been signed up as the exclusive media partner for ITV1's Love Island mobile video and online content, which will see TV-style ads embedded in the content for the first time.
Brands already signed up to advertise include T-Mobile, Aquafresh, Muller, Mercury Records and Direct Line.
Rhys McLachlan, Mediacom's head of broadcast implementation, said: "We're aware that the future of broadcast is increasingly moving away from the set in the corner of the living room.
"This is an innovative opportunity for our clients to experiment in the new broadcast space with ITV's biggest summer property."
A dedicated ITV production team has been filming extra Love Island footage, which will only be available on the ITV's mobile portal or on itv.com.
Colin Ramsay, head of ITV online sales, said: "Offering our advertisers innovative ways of targeting premium audiences that reflect the new ways viewers engage with our big programme brands is part our ongoing commitment to growing the UK ad market.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Middleweight Artworker become £32K, London
- International Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £28,000 per annum, South East
- PR and Social Media Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London
- Media - Client Director Ball & Hoolahan £44,000 per annum, London
- International Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 per annum, South East region
- Digital Project Manager - Hugely Respected Digital Agency ADLIB £30000 - £45000 per annum, Oxford