Scott departs WWAV Media to set up as consultant
LONDON - Gerry Scott, the chief operating officer of WWAV Rapp Collins Media and managing director of list broker HLB, has left the company.
Scott said she intends to set up as a direct marketing consultant after 12 years with the agency, which followed 10 years in marketing and as a client of the agency at the AA.
A WWAV Rapp Collins spokesman said she would not be replaced and her responsibilities would be divided between WWAV Media's directors: managing director Pete Mitchell; media development director Ian Maynard; non-broadcast director Steve Hickman; and director of list broking services Suzanne Lewis.
Scott was chief operating officer of WWAV Media for 18 months and managing director of WWAV's sister list broking company HLB for six years.
WWAV Media clients include Cancer Research UK, NSPCC and Scottish Widows.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- Middleweight Designer Major Players £30000 - £35000 per annum + Pension & Life Cover, City of London
- Senior Brand Executive Ninesharp £120 - £130 per day, Bournemouth
- Senior Designer Major Players £35000 - £45000 per annum, City of London