New B2B agency launches in North West
LONDON - A new business-to-business PR and marketing agency Jordan Communications, catering for telecoms, IT and financial services clients has launched.
Jordan Communications is based in the North West of England and has been launched by Julian Jordan, a former head of media relations for OneTel.
At launch, the agency's clients include US software company Touchstar Software and contact centre specialist Telecom Applications.
The agency is Jordan's first venture after leaving telecoms company Your Communications, where he was head of communications.
"The idea to do this has been fermenting for a couple of years now," he said. "Having managed numerous agency relationships in-house, I've come across some excellent practitioners, but at points I've felt deep frustration too.
"As such, we won't be doing fluffy PR, but instead, targeted, measurable and effective campaigns, supporting clients' efforts to build awareness, generate leads and maintain reputations, while supporting core business objectives."
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Media - Client Director Ball & Hoolahan £44,000 per annum, London
- Interim Customer Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £42,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London