New B2B agency launches in North West
LONDON - A new business-to-business PR and marketing agency Jordan Communications, catering for telecoms, IT and financial services clients has launched.
Jordan Communications is based in the North West of England and has been launched by Julian Jordan, a former head of media relations for OneTel.
At launch, the agency's clients include US software company Touchstar Software and contact centre specialist Telecom Applications.
The agency is Jordan's first venture after leaving telecoms company Your Communications, where he was head of communications.
"The idea to do this has been fermenting for a couple of years now," he said. "Having managed numerous agency relationships in-house, I've come across some excellent practitioners, but at points I've felt deep frustration too.
"As such, we won't be doing fluffy PR, but instead, targeted, measurable and effective campaigns, supporting clients' efforts to build awareness, generate leads and maintain reputations, while supporting core business objectives."
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- SENIOR MARKETING MANAGER- Fashion retailer Success Digital £65000 per annum, London
- Client Director - Digital Agency - London £50-65k Adam Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, Camden, London (Greater)
- Neolane Campaign Manager PFJ £300 - £400 per day, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Digital Marketing Operations Jarlett de Grouchy £45000 - £55000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager - consumer products ADLIB £38000 - £43000 per annum, Cornwall