New B2B agency launches in North West
LONDON - A new business-to-business PR and marketing agency Jordan Communications, catering for telecoms, IT and financial services clients has launched.
Jordan Communications is based in the North West of England and has been launched by Julian Jordan, a former head of media relations for OneTel.
At launch, the agency's clients include US software company Touchstar Software and contact centre specialist Telecom Applications.
The agency is Jordan's first venture after leaving telecoms company Your Communications, where he was head of communications.
"The idea to do this has been fermenting for a couple of years now," he said. "Having managed numerous agency relationships in-house, I've come across some excellent practitioners, but at points I've felt deep frustration too.
"As such, we won't be doing fluffy PR, but instead, targeted, measurable and effective campaigns, supporting clients' efforts to build awareness, generate leads and maintain reputations, while supporting core business objectives."
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Media Planner Adam Recruitment £28000 - £35000 per annum + Benefits Package, Liverpool
- Business Development Manager - brand experience agency Gabriele Skelton £45000 per annum, London
- New Business Developer Periscope Recruitment LLP £60000.00 per annum, London
- Account Manager London up to £30,000 Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, London