Lewis opens in India
Lewis PR has opened up shop in India with an office in Mumbai.
The office will be led by Cyrus Jogina (pictured) as GM reporting to the VP of Lewis Asia, Erin Atan. Jogina joins Lewis from 3C-PR, a specialist in technology PR he founded after eight years in the industry.
"I strongly believe that the opportunity for PR has not been fully realised in India," Jogina said. "With Lewis I tend to bring that change to the market."
Lewis India will launch with five staff and clients including Brocade, Omnitech, InfoSolutions and WatchGuard Technologies. The agency already has a presence in Hong Kong, Shanghai and Singapore.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Business Development Manager Pure360 £20,000 - £25,000 depending on experience. £45k OTE uncapped, Brighton
- Comms Planning Manager PFJ £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum, London