Lewis opens in India
Lewis PR has opened up shop in India with an office in Mumbai.
The office will be led by Cyrus Jogina (pictured) as GM reporting to the VP of Lewis Asia, Erin Atan. Jogina joins Lewis from 3C-PR, a specialist in technology PR he founded after eight years in the industry.
"I strongly believe that the opportunity for PR has not been fully realised in India," Jogina said. "With Lewis I tend to bring that change to the market."
Lewis India will launch with five staff and clients including Brocade, Omnitech, InfoSolutions and WatchGuard Technologies. The agency already has a presence in Hong Kong, Shanghai and Singapore.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Strategic Planner - to £50k Network Career Consultants £45000 - £50000 per annum, London
- European Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum, South East
- Marketing & Research Manager - $1.8b Global Publisher Recruitment Revolution Excellent Salary + Bonus Potential + Full Corporate Benefits Package, Chichester
- CRM Manager - Iconic London Brand Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £40K-£60K + Benefits Package, Central London
- Senior Marketing & New Business Manager Dynamic New Alliances £32000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + Benefits, City of London