Lewis opens in India
Lewis PR has opened up shop in India with an office in Mumbai.
The office will be led by Cyrus Jogina (pictured) as GM reporting to the VP of Lewis Asia, Erin Atan. Jogina joins Lewis from 3C-PR, a specialist in technology PR he founded after eight years in the industry.
"I strongly believe that the opportunity for PR has not been fully realised in India," Jogina said. "With Lewis I tend to bring that change to the market."
Lewis India will launch with five staff and clients including Brocade, Omnitech, InfoSolutions and WatchGuard Technologies. The agency already has a presence in Hong Kong, Shanghai and Singapore.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Account Manager - Integrated - £28-32K Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £28000 - £32000 per annum, Benefits: Excellent agency benefits , London (Greater)
- Brand Manager Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £40,000 - £42,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Innovation Development Manager Stopgap £35750 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Social Content Producer leading London Digital Agency highly progressive social account Ramsden Road c.£40k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Secure Connectivity Product Manager Barclay Meade £60000 - £70000 per annum + bonus + benefits, Berkshire