Design Bridge appoints Morris and Black to the board
LONDON - Branding agency Design Bridge has promoted Simon Black from group head of brand strategy and innovation to board director, along with John Morris who has been promoted from deputy managing director to managing director and board director.
The agency, which has worked on campaigns for Jaffa Cakes, Tennents, Dulux and Nescafe, said the appointments were necessary to meet its increased client demands, after extending its remit into brand planning, innovation, identity and packaging.
Both Morris and Black have been with Design Bridge for several years, working on the agency's business strategies.
In January this year, Design Bridge collaborated with Australia's One Centre on the packaging and logo for Tiger Beer.
The agency, which specialises in three-dimensional packaging, was founded in 1986.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Senior Account Manager / Account Director Gemini Search £170 - £250 per day, City of London