Design Bridge appoints Morris and Black to the board
LONDON - Branding agency Design Bridge has promoted Simon Black from group head of brand strategy and innovation to board director, along with John Morris who has been promoted from deputy managing director to managing director and board director.
The agency, which has worked on campaigns for Jaffa Cakes, Tennents, Dulux and Nescafe, said the appointments were necessary to meet its increased client demands, after extending its remit into brand planning, innovation, identity and packaging.
Both Morris and Black have been with Design Bridge for several years, working on the agency's business strategies.
In January this year, Design Bridge collaborated with Australia's One Centre on the packaging and logo for Tiger Beer.
The agency, which specialises in three-dimensional packaging, was founded in 1986.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Digital Advertising Manager - High End Lifestyle Ultimate Asset £43000 - £50000 per annum + commission & excellent benefits, London
- Media Exec - Leading Media Agency - Mobile Sector Ultimate Asset £22000 - £26000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Biddable Paid Social Senior Executive - Top 10 Agency Ultimate Asset £25000 - £30000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Account handler ready for an immediate start? Freelance, Contract or Temp to Perm? Barker Graves Up to £250/day, central london
- Are you a Freelance AM, SAM or AD in a UK creative agency? We need you! Day rates £150 - £250 a day! Barker Graves Up to £250/day, Central London
- Freelance Account Manager? We need you now! Exciting accounts and excellent rates up to £170 a day. Barker Graves Up to £170/day, central London