Design Bridge appoints Morris and Black to the board
LONDON - Branding agency Design Bridge has promoted Simon Black from group head of brand strategy and innovation to board director, along with John Morris who has been promoted from deputy managing director to managing director and board director.
The agency, which has worked on campaigns for Jaffa Cakes, Tennents, Dulux and Nescafe, said the appointments were necessary to meet its increased client demands, after extending its remit into brand planning, innovation, identity and packaging.
Both Morris and Black have been with Design Bridge for several years, working on the agency's business strategies.
In January this year, Design Bridge collaborated with Australia's One Centre on the packaging and logo for Tiger Beer.
The agency, which specialises in three-dimensional packaging, was founded in 1986.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Integrated Account Manager Dynamic New Alliances £25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum, London
- Brand Analyst, Social Media Hasson Associates £30,000 - £35,000, Central London
- Senior Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + car allowance+ bonus, Berkshire
- Associate Director, Consumer Research Jarlett de Grouchy £38000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, Oxfordshire
- Senior Innovation Manager Ball & Hoolahan £58,000 per Car/ Car Allowance, South East
- Range and Merchandising Executive Ball & Hoolahan £33,000 per annum, London