Carling to sponsor Edinburgh's Talk107 sports show
LONDON - Edinburgh speech radio station Talk107 has signed Carling as sponsor of its new Saturday 'Extra Time' sports show for the coming football season.
The show concentrates on the fortunes of east-coast clubs such as Hearts and Hibernian, and is recorded each week in a different pub close to the venue of a home match. Talk107's sports team will interview fans at the pub and take calls from listeners.
The venues are chosen on the basis that they are where "real fans" of each club go after games and match Carling's on-trade distribution.
Carling sponsors Glasgow clubs Celtic and Rangers and this deal is designed to increase its presence in Edinburgh. Edinburgh teams Hibernian and Heart of Midlothian are sponsored by Whyte & Mackay and Ukio Bankas respectively.
Talk107 was launched in February this year and is part of Ulster Television's UK radio portfolio.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Assistant Category Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £27000 - £30000 per annum + + Bonus + Benefits, London
- Brand Strategy Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £43000 - £48000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, London