Greenfield/Ciao! expands further with India launch
LONDON - Online market research firm Greenfield Online and its European subsidiary Ciao! have launched a panel in India.
The move follows the launch of panels in Japan, South Korea and China in February, and across Europe, Latin America and Australia in January.
The launch of the panel in India is another step in Greenfield and Ciao!'s expansion into the Asia Pacific region, with the group setting a target of 75,000 respondents by the end of this year.
In addition, this new panel coincides with the July opening of the firm's office in Australia.
Albert Angrisani, president and chief executive officer of Greenfield and Ciao!, said: "I am pleased to note that demand for samples from this region comes from the broad spectrum of our existing client base worldwide."
Nicolas Metzke, managing director at Greenfield and Ciao!, said: "Our specific profile adaptation for India will enable us to deliver representative samples and target special audience groups beyond consumers, such as B2B or IT decision makers."
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Digital Marketing Manager - Ardington Ltd Ball & Hoolahan £Competitive Salary Package, South East
- Brand Activation Manager Ball & Hoolahan £36,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East
- Marketing Manager - Inbound Tourism - Dubai Based MCG Associates Tax Free Competitive Package, Dubai, UAE
- Senior Account Manager - Saudi Arabia - PR MCG Associates Tax Free Package, Riyadh. KSA
- Digital Advertising Manager - High End Lifestyle Ultimate Asset £43000 - £50000 per annum + commission & excellent benefits, London
- Media Exec - Leading Media Agency - Mobile Sector Ultimate Asset £22000 - £26000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London