Great Little Trading Company appoints More2 to database task
LONDON - Mail order brand Great Little Trading Company has appointed integrated agency More2 to host and manage its marketing database.
Great Little Trading Company, which launched in 1995, sells toys, baby equipment, childcare products and home furnishings aimed at families by mail order and online.
Will Dymott, marketing director at Great Little Trading Company, said: "Our customers are at the heart of our business and consequently understanding them is fundamental to our ongoing success.
"By handing our data requirements to More2 we are confident that we have selected a proven agency that we trust can deliver the customer insight that we require to move forward."
GLTC hopes work on the database will help it develop a retention and acquisition strategy to maximise the lifetime value of its existing customers.
Kevin McSpadden, managing director of More2, said: "GLTC is a well-loved brand with a strong reputation in the mail order market and we are delighted to have been selected as their retained data agency."
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Brand Manager - Leading Entertainment Company f1 Recruitment £40,000, Central London
- Digital Account Manager - Leading experience design agency. Zebra People £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- .Net Developer - Agency Role - ASP.Net, .Net 4.0, CMS, Umbraco Digital Gurus £35000 - £50000 per annum + benefits, London
- Freelance Account Manager for award winning integrated agency! Zebra People £180 - £220 per day, East London